16

It's already 2 hours since Nayeon slept. As JB said jeongyeon went to Nayeon's room and found her sleeping covering her whole body in blanket except her right leg which was outside the blanket, Inshort in a very very comfortable position.

Jeongyeon stood beside her don't know how to wake her up, she scooted a little closer and bend a little down.

Jeongyeon : "Unnie..."

She shake her a little. But Nayeon just turn her face towards jeongyeon her eyes still closed, she found a pillow, she started cuddling with it.

Jeongyeon smiled as she witnessed the cuteness of Nayeon while sleeping.

She put a strand of Nayeon's hair behind her ear.

Jeongyeon : "I hate it that you came back, I hate it when you make me confuse for my feelings, I hate it how I started to feel week infront of you... But I am not a teenager or a fool to not to know what's going inside me. The truth is I still love you"

She really wanted to kiss Nayeon, she sighed and stood up.

Jeongyeon : "Nayeon unnie... Nayeon unnie!! YAAH IM NAYEON"

Nayeon strechhed her arm and the first thing on which her gaze landed on was jeongyeon.

Nayeon : "Oh?!"

She rubbed her eye , looking like a baby. A 27 y/o baby.

Jeongyeon : "Beomie said to wake you up at 6"

Nayeon nodded and mouthed "thank you"

Jeongyeon : "unnie... I am going for grocery shopping are you intrested?"

Nayeon : "Yeah... I'll just change and come"

Jeongyeon : "Okay... I'll wait downstairs. Can you lock the doors"

Nayeon : "I can I am a 27 years old independent woman I can do everything"

Nayeon proudly said making jeongyeon smile for the nth time.

Jeongyeon : "Okay... Then I'll go now"

>>>>

@CONVINCE STORE

They enterd the store and took the trolley.

Nayeon : "Let's go to the cereal section first"

Jeongyeon : "But we have enough cereal for this week"

Nayeon : "No... I want to buy it"

Jeongyeon : "Huh? We have --"

Nayeon : "Are you coming with me or not?"

Jeongyeon : "Fine!"

Jeongyeon sighed, but Nayeon gave a victorious smile which automaticaly made jeongyeon's lips to curve.

#CEREAL SECTION#

Nayeon : "Honey loops? Honey loops? Honey loops? Here it is"

Nayeon looked at the top shelf where her favorite honey loops were kept. She strechhed herself but her height was not enough to reach it.

Just like in other fanfics or movies or songs or whatever you watch.

Jeongyeon stood behind nayeon , just pushing her arm a little she reached the box. Jeongyeon's front body is touching Nayeon's back. She don't have a single intention to come in contact with older Korean's body but her hands and heart says otherwise.

Even though there's no need to, but jeongyeon still kept her left palm on Nayeon's waist and grabbed her honey loops box. Nayeon gulped because of jeongyeon's touch.

Jeongyeon pull her arm down still she didn't let go off Nayeon's waist and Nayeon can feel it. To scold Jeongyeon for her act.

As Nayeon turn around the distance between her and Jeongyeon's face is almost 0.

Nayeon looked into Jeongyeon's eyes but was fast enough to lower her head down as blush was all over her face. Jeongyeon smiled after witnessing a blushing bunny after 3 long years.

Nayeon put her hands on jeongyeon's shoulder while her head still hanging low so that she won't make any eye contact with the taller one. She pushed Jeongyeon far from her body, even jeongyeon like the push.

Nayeon : "Don't ever forget that you are my brother's wife"

Nayeon now looked in jeongyeon's eye, jeongyeon still managed to smile, even though it's a fake one, she nodded and handed Nayeon box of loops.

Nayeon : "I-I need three more"

Nayeon this time stepped aside so that the same scenario can't repeat.

Jeongyeon : "3 more??! Are you sure you know counting"

Nayeon raised her right eye brow.

Nayeon : "I am a teacher. Remember? So... Please grab 4 more box"

Jeongyeon : "4? It was 3 right?"

Nayeon : "5 box!"

Jeongyeon : "Okay okay calm your honey loop-py side down I am grabbing 3 boxes"

Nayeon : "4!"

Jeongyeon : "1...2...3 and 4"

Jeongyeon put all 4 boxes of honey loops in the trolley and Nayeon started moving towards other section.

Jeongyeon just pushed the trolley and followed Nayeon.

'She got me wrapped around her fingers'

Jeongyeon chuckled at her own thought.

#Sauce Sections#