Chapter 6<3

Ravens POV

Here I sat, in a cell with the door wide open. Hades has his head in lap purring as I scratch the top of his head and Zeus just laying at my side. I hummed the tune of the song I wouldn't mind by He is We. Tyler would need to be picked up from school in about an hour. He had been attached to me since I got home 6 days ago.

After about ten minutes I gave Zeus and Hades a kiss and scratch before leaving. I pulled out my phone to look at my calendar and saw I only had 4 more days till I was to meet the American Don. He would be staying in our extra villa seeing as to it that we don't trust him yet. Tomorrow was filled with meetings and a meeting with Vince. He still owed me the other half of our deal.

"MOMMY!!" The sobs of Tyler pulled me out of my thoughts. I saw him running towards me with tears streaming down his face. I crouched down and opened my arms which he soon ran into as his teacher and personal guard ran around the corner in a panic. I picked Tyler up and rubbed circles in his back.

"I'm so sorry ma'am, today was a tough day for Tyler.....two hours into his class he said he wanted you but I thought you might be busy and all day he has been fussy, I don't know why. He ran as we were cleaning up from projects we did in class." His teacher explained. I sighed and nodded.

"He will be with me from now on for a few days. His separation anxiety isn't helping with this so I'm gonna show him I'm not leaving. Thank you Mrs.Emery."

"M-M-Mommy!" Tyler cried into my chest.

"Yes mi amoré?"

"I-I-I m-missed y-you!!" He cried even harder this time. I would say I feel bad but this was normal for him. He hated being without me.

"I know baby, now shhhh and try to rest. You'll still be in my arms when you wake up, I promise." I cooed in his ear. I was lightly bouncing him and still rubbing his back as I walked us to the car where I climbed in the back seat with him in my arms, fast asleep.

"Where to ma'am?"

"Head home for now please."

"Of course ma'am."

The driver took us home and my dogs stayed home today since Aria and Alfonzo had school off for the week and me and Lizzy still had work to do so I left the dogs with them for protection and comfort in Aria's case. I got out of the car with Tyler still in my arms and walked up to the door of our mansion. Enzo has been helping out with more than just our current threat.

"Caro, is Tyler ok?" My mother walked up to me with a worried expression.

"Yes mama, his separation anxiety got the best of him today, he fell asleep in my arms and I promised he would still be in my arms when he woke up." I whispered to her.

"Parla con Aria dopo essersi svegliato, ha bisogno di te e poi tuo padre vorrebbe parlarti nel tuo ufficio."

"Sì mama."

•••

Tyler has been awake for about ten minutes now so I handed him off to my mom and they went to bake desert for after dinner.

I found Aria outside reading in the grass with Lucifer and Rose laying besides her. She was reading Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin.

"Aria?" Her head snapped in my direction, she jumped up and ran into me while wrapping her arms around me. "Is everything alright bella?"

"I want to do it. I need it." She whispered.

"What do you mean?"

"I wanna talk to someone. Not just you or Lizzy, I need a professional. I need someone who knows how to help me."