6

First kiss 💋

Slight smut 🐍
_____________________________
Until he spoke

" ahh that pathetic book "

I was entirely over him and I think he knew that yet i still said

" so you've read it how does it end"

He looked at me and smirked scooting closer to me being inches from each other . His finger slowly stroking the side of my face and jaw directing my face a bit higher to look at his .

" now your just gonna have to wait and find out about that darling"

In that same moment he grabbed my face in his hand staring into my eyes as if they were diamonds. He soon leaned in close to my neck and whispered .

" you'd be my ideal type if you weren't friends with  two dumb founded and ignorant Gryffindors"

Than again he slightly shoved my face to the side . So much rage filled me I Swung my hand to strike him . But he caught it mid air and pulled me extremely close to him . Grabbing my face with both his hands in a somewhat gentle way yet still rough with lust and kissed me .

At first I was just in absolute shock on how it went from insulting me to kissing me in seconds. But in another second I melted into it and completely gave in allowing his tongue to explore my mouth.

Finally we pulled away to catch our breath and he looked at me once again and slowly stroked my face. Than got up and gave me a little peck on the lips and walked to the boys dormitory.

Completely shocked and confused yet filled with lust for this had been my first kiss ever . Yet I felt so guilty about Draco and that his assumption was than right but I let it go as I laid in my bed replaying my kiss with Tom .

Not noticing I was slowly drifting to my sleep . I woke up a bit earlier than I normally do and got ready faster and I felt over all happy because of last night though a part of me was angry at my self .

I quickly grabbed my book bag and walked into the common room to see Tom and no one was up . I walked to the couch
sitting next to him and once I did he put his hand on my thigh . I instantly felt my cheeks become red and for the while we sat there talking his hand never moved up which I loved because he respected me .

I enjoyed our time till students started to awake and leave the dorms where than Tom got up and move the separate couch . A little while after a devilishly handsome Draco came out of his dorm . In that moment only wearing the Slytherin sweat pants . He smiled as he watched me and walked down the stairs sitting on the couch with me saying

" well your up awfully early y/n "

He put his hand on my face making me tense to the touch he laughed and pulled me close and whispered in my ear

" want to explain why I can feel that filthy half bloods eyes burning through me and you ?"

I simply just gave his a yes nod that said

" meet me in the astronomy tower tonight after the lights go out"

"Ok let's see what in store for us this time"

He let go than walked back to his dorm to change . I sat there a bit impatient so I laid down on the couch pushing my skirt down so nothing showed and stared in the dim green colored fire . Than it was finally time for class so I immediately want to defense against the dark arts with the twins .

They immediately bombarded me with a million questions about me , draco and Tom . Saying they saw me Dancing with Draco but than Leaving right after with Tom . I just laughed a little as they were fan girling over my 'love interest' .

The day past by extremely fast to me . As the thought past over me it maybe be because I have to tell Draco the truth of me and Tom yesterday night .

I walked to my common room and I was extremely tired so I just went to my dorm locked the door and landed on my bed getting for a nap . Setting a alarm so I wouldn't be late to meet Draco .

The alarm pierced through my dream making me slowly wake up . I sat up to make sure I fully wake up than I began to get a a bit ready so I didn't look as if I was asleep. Than left to the tower thinking of all the was Draco would act left me a bit scared.

Soon I grew with anxiety as I came closer to the entrance . Yet soon I found my self walking up the stairs up the tower than seeing . The extremely attractive Draco with his hair loosely spread across his head and is sharp jawline piercing the air. Than in seconds he turned around for his steel grey eyes to meet with my brown ones .

We both walked closer together than I stoped a bit far from him making him walk a lot closer to me . Than he spoke

" so you gonna tell me about Tom or do I have to ask him myself "

" Draco I don't know how to say this but Tom and I kissed"

_____________________________
Words:902

Ok I wanted a little cliffhanger you know so yea and I'm probably gonna keep the story's around 900 to 800 words . Hope you like the chapter .