nine

all seri do was look down while her brother was giving his sermons. she muttered a few sorrys before nodding her head when her brother said that she should take a bath when he have seen some dirt on her skirt.

jaehyun also question where she was but the girl just lied about being at dongsook's to finish a quick homework.

seri plopped herself down om her bed when she have reached her bedroom. she had fun with donghyuck a while ago which made it kinda weird for her and jaehyun's words did drain her.

ever since their parents have died, jaehyun had been acting like both, not that seri's complaining. jaehyun was really doing a good job. and seri wasn't really complaining about her 7 o'clock curfew since she wasn't really the type who wanders around.

her eyelids were dropping yet when she heard a ring from her phone she rolled over to get it front the side table. yes, she got it back from jaehyun since she almost made an entire powerpoint presentation on how essential it is for her to have it back.

swiping it, it was a messages. her eyes narrowed at the caller id.

injunnie ♡
seri?

injunnie ♡
is this ur #?

injunnie ♡
this is renjun btw

seri bit her lower lip to suppress her squeal. she had renjun's number for purposes as she's the class president. she has everyone's number to be precise. but she wondered why renjun had hers.

seri
renjun?

seri
i mean yes this is me

seri
jung seri

injunnie ♡
are you home?

seri
yes, y?

seri
oH SHOOT

seri
IM SO SORRY

seri
i LEFT WITHOUT A WORD

injunnie ♡
its fine (:

injunnie ♡
wait- that looked snarky

injunnie ♡
its really fine seri

injunnie ♡
i was just wondering about
what i said a while ago

injunnie ♡
that im teaching you calculus

seri
oh

seri
im free anytime! just hit me up

injunnie ♡
how bout tomorrow

injunnie ♡
after my morning shift?

seri
10 am?

seri
tommorow it is!

seri
lEMME TREAT YOU LUNCH AFTER

seri
AS A GRATITUDE!

injunnie ♡
haha

injunnie ♡
you dont need to

seri
im still buying u lunch 😤

injunnie ♡
well, its up to you

injunnie ♡
its getting late so

injunnie ♡
goodnight seri

seri
goodnight 😞

seri
i mean 😄

seri held her phone on top of her chest that was pounding. it felt like she just recharged and can stay up all night. biting her lip, she cannot hold it anymore and let out the squeals she was holding back.

a harsh knock was heard at her door. "seri?! is everything all right?" it was her brothers.

"i'm alright!"

when she have heard the footsteps getting further, she searched for dongsook's name at her contacts and immediately called her.

after two rings, she answered.

"fuck lee dongsook! huang renjun just texted me! yes huang renjun!" then she continued her story about how excited she is for tommorow not letting her other person speak.

seri had ran of out breath that she had to stop for a second. "sookie, what should i wear?"

"sookie?" she asked when a moment of silence had passed.

she heard a sharp scoff on the other line.  "might as well try checking the caller id."

her eyes widened as she pulled her phone from her ear to check the screen.

dongfuck

"i supposed you just did. have a great date tommorow then."