CHP 45 [FINALE]

It's been a few weeks since Jimin has been admitted to the hospital and Kai has been caught, sent to a psychological ward. It's a breath of fresh air for the blond, knowing this his crazy ex-boyfriend is no longer roaming around Seoul, watching and waiting for the perfect moment to strike. However that still hasn't stopped Jimin from looking over his shoulders just yet.

He's laying in Jeongguk's bed, in Jeongguk's home, watching TV while finishing up the breakfast his boyfriend has made him. And yet he can't seem to focus - can't quite finish his food because the brunette is standing in the doorway, leaning against the doorframe, watching him with happy lips.

"You're being creepy," Jimin mumbles, placing his almost empty plate on the side table.

"You're cute when you eat. Can you really blame me for wanting to watch? Your cheeks get so full - you look like a squirrel," Jeongguk gushes.

Jimin rolls his eyes but can't fight the blush highly risen on his cheekbones. He stares at the blankets and plays with his fingers abashedly. Jeongguk's figure appears in his peripheral and soon his hands are grabbed, pulled into the policeman's who takes a seat beside his legs, on the bed.

The blond peers up at Jeongguk through his pretty lashes, making note of the hesitant look on his face. He can feel his pulse quicken as he instinctively prepares himself for terrible news.

"What is it, Koo?" Jimin asks with quiet urgency.

Jeongguk scrunches his nose, anxious. They sit in silence for just a little longer before the brown haired man finally finds the courage to speak up.

"...I want you to go on a date with me," he utters impossibly fast, staring into Jimin's eyes, apprehensive.

The blond immediately breaks into a bashful smile. He's looking down at their intertwined fingers, finding the policeman to be just so utterly adorable right now. His lips are slightly pouted as he waits for a response.

"...You wanna go on a date?" he muses with merriment, running his thumb over Jeongguk's knuckles. "Koo... I'm still going to be on my crutches for some time. I don't know if I'll be able to—"

Jeongguk leans in, interrupting Jimin by connecting their lips. They sit there for a blissful moment, humming contentedly before the policeman pulls away, brushing his thumb along Jimin's bottom lip.

"It's okay, Angel. We don't have to necessarily leave the house... I just... we've never gone on a proper date before, I feel like. I don't know if you're comfortable just yet going out. It can be here, in our home," Jeongguk assures.

Jimin can feel something special burst inside of him as Jeongguk refers to his place as their home. If he wasn't blushing enough as was, he's definitely much more pink. He's biting back a shy smile, looking down. His chin is gripped softly and he's forced to look back into the policeman's eyes, instantly drowning in their soft hues of honey.

"...I'll go on a date with you if you stop watching me while I eat," he humours, eliciting a dainty chuckle from Jeongguk.

"I can't promise you that. Not with the idea I have in mind," the brunette replies, partially giving away his plan.

Jimin hums in mock thought, rolling his eyes up to the ceiling as he taps his forefinger against his chin.

"Jimin," Jeongguk whines petulantly and with persistence, squeezing the man's thigh.

Said male jolts, cheeks blazing red as he pushes Jeongguk's hand away from his inner thigh. It's been awhile since they've done anything.

"Gguk," Jimin states sternly, glaring at the innocent looking man sitting before him. "You know the inside of my thighs are my weak points. You're being bad," he scolds.