16

You woke up Wednesday morning at around 9:00 A.M, way later then when the school day started, when a gentle breeze blew though the room.

    When you cracked open your eyes you saw that Eclipse had just flown in through your open balcony doors.

     "Morning." You greeted Eclipse with your sleepy morning voice.

     Eclipse purred in response before coming up to you and pulling your blankets back with his teeth, telling you that it was time to get up.

      You groaned when you felt the cold air hit, pulling your knees up to your chest as you reached down to pull your blankest back up. The open balcony doors were letting in a nice cool breeze, and though the breeze felt wonderful when you were covered in you nice warm blankets, it didn't feel all too wonderful now.

    You grabbed ahold of the edge of one of your blankets, trying to tug it back up to your chin. With a stubborn dragon attached to the end of said blanket, it proved to be more challenging than it should be. "Give it back Eclipse." You yawned at your dragon, who was now actively pulling the blanket off the bed along with you attached to it. "It's chilly."

    Eclipse stubbornly backed up, with the blanket still firmly clenched in his mouth dragging the blanket, and you, clear off the bottom of the bed. You hit the floor with a soft little grunt, landing on the pile of blankets that were now on the floor.

    Eclipse dropped the blanket he was holding, coming to stand over you, starring down at you expectingly. "I'm up." You groaned, sitting up in your pile of blankets, glaring up into his forest green eyes.

    Eclipse purred at that.

    "I don't understand." You grumbled. "How can you be so bossy when you can't even speak English?"

    Eclipse made a laughing noise in the back of his throat. Which caused you to roll your eyes at him.

     You stood up off the floor, grabbing one of your blankets and wrapping it around your shoulders. The weather was finally remembering that it was supposed to be fall. And though it wasn't necessarily cold yet there was a definite nip in the air. "I'll meet you in the living room." You told your dragon, as you left the room cuddled in your oversized blanket.

     Eclipse couldn't fit in the elevators so he had to fly form one balcony to another to get to the other levels of the tower.

When you reached the main living room you saw Loki in the kitchen with his back turned towards you making his morning tea. You had taught him how to make tea a couple of weeks ago and now it was his favorite drink on earth.

     "Morning Loki." You greeted him at the same time Eclipse came in through the balcony doors.

Loki jumped, slightly startled, and whipped around to see who was talking to him, dagger magically in hand.

"(Y/n)." Loki breathed, vanishing his throwing dagger the instant he realized it was you who was talking to him. "I didn't realize anyone was still here. The whole team got called in by Director Fury today for a quick briefing. I thought I was the only one still in the tower." Loki explained as to why he was so ready to lodge a dagger in-between your rib cage. Then a thought seamed to hit him, "Aren't you supposed to be at your learning hall? I do believe you attend there on the week days?"

"Technically, yes." You shrugged, brushing off the fact that Loki was about ready to use you as target practice. You had gotten weapons pulled on you so many times over the year you lived in the tower that it hardly even fazed you any more. "But me and my dad made a deal before the school year started. If I had all A's in all my classes I could skip as many classes as I like."