Back Aches and Frisky Kisses (March 2020)

Harry 26:

Camryn: 25, 39 weeks pregnant (3 days before she gives birth) Camryn's bump:

Camryn's bump:

Camryn: 25, 39 weeks pregnant (3 days before she gives birth) Camryn's bump:

Darcy: 8
Lennon: 6
August: 5
Bowie: 4
Calum: 2

(COVID doesn't exist in this story cuz we only think happy thoughts 😂)

Harry quietly shuts the front door, rubbing his eyes all the way up the stairs as he does his round of nightly kisses for his babies. Since he hasn't been able to be around to put them to bed lately because of his tour, he quietly sneaks into their rooms every night when he gets home, stealing a couple kisses from their sleeping figures.

He first walks into Darcy's room at the beginning of the hall, gently opening the door and crossing the plush white carpet all the way over to her pink bed frame. She's sprawled out on her back with her mouth wide open, her long brown curls laying crazily across the pillow. He crouches down over her, gently pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"Mmmm?"Darcy hums in confusion turning her head turn Harry with a tired whimper.

"Shhh, it's just daddy. Go back to sleep, baby,"Harry whispers pressing another kiss to her forehead as he rubs her hair back. Darcy settles back into the pillow, falling dead asleep almost immediately.

Harry quietly exists her room and heads to Bowie and Calum's room, first going to Bowie who is laying on his tummy, hugging his pillow. His little cheek is smushed against the pillow and looking extra kissable. Harry kneels down by his bedside using a hand to rub his hair back before pressing a soft kiss to his cheek. Bowie doesn't even stir, completely exhausted from a long day of playing.

Harry quietly crawls across the room on his knees to Calum's bed who is sleeping on his side with his head pillowed by his hands, the palms pressed against each other. Harry gently kisses his lips that are formed in an "o" before walking out of the room and into Lennon and August's room.

He smirks as he walks in finding Auggie and Lennon curled up together in Lennon's bed. Auggie is not the biggest fan of the dark and often ends up in Lennon's bed halfway through the night. Lennon has his arms protectively over his little brother who is curled into his chest. Lennon's cheek is pressed to the top of Auggie's head, Lennon's curls falling in Auggie's face. Harry smirks as he presses a gentle kiss to each of their foreheads before making his way to the end of the hall and quietly walking into him and Camryn's room.