kisses-genshin impact boys

Characters: Kaeya, Dilcu, Zhongli, Childe, Xiao, Venti

Kaeya
Kisses with Kaeya can come out of nowhere. He's a dramatic boy who likes to surpise his partner with a kiss following with a sly remark. You can be reading over something one moment, then suddenly feel Kaeya's lips on yours

Speaking of which, he prefers to kiss his partner on the lips or really anywhere where skin is exposed. The kiss itself can be romantic, lingering and full of love. Or I can be just to tease you, still filled with love but more to get a laugh from it .

You get kissed by him various times throughout the day. There is never a day that goes by where he hasn't smooch you, unless he's out on a mission and will be away for a period of time that is.

Kaeya mainly initiates the kisses, he ain't afraid to kiss you even in public area. But if his partner were to go in for the kiss, he'll chuckle, tease you a bit but regardless still give you the kiss

For Kaeya, kisses are one of his favorite ways to shower his partner with affection. He enjoys making them flusted with just a simple peck on the lips.

Diluc
Unlike Kaeya, Diluc is more reserved and kisses his partner when he feels like the time is appropriate.

Oml he is so soft for his lover. Kissing Diluc is always romantic and filled with passion. It's never awkward but filled with love.

He prefers to kiss his partner behind close doors or somewhere private. He doesn't mind if his partner decides to kiss him in public, it's a rare moment where you can actually see him become slightly flustered.

If you were in a public area, kisses would quick, behind close doors however, very lingering and with emotions poured into it

He's likes to kiss his partner on the lips, cheek and forehead. Really depending on the atmosphere, in public? A quick and soft kiss on the cheek. Feeling sad? He presses his lips against your forehead.

He doesn't really tease you, he wants his partner to feel loved. Maybe if he's feeling confident he'll doing something teasing, but its incredibly rare. He tends to save those teasing moment of kisses for behind closed doors.

While he does like kissing his s/o I can see him being more into hugs/cuddles. After a romantic kiss he likes to engulf you into a hug.

Zhongli
Zhongli very polite and tends ask for your permission before kissing you. His kisses are very soft, and aren't quick as he prefers to spend some time kissing his partner.

Because of this, most kisses occur behind close doors. Out in the public he'll mostly peck his s/o on the cheek.

His favorite areas to kiss his s/o is on the cheek and knuckles. He often kisses you on knuckles when he about to leave somewhere. Prince Charming just called, he'd like to know your location

Similar to Diluc he isn't really one to tease with kisses. He just wants to kiss his partner and assure them that he loves them dearly.

This man loves it when his s/o initiates the kisses, it makes Zhongli so happy knowing you love him. He will never refuse any of the kisses and will always returned them

His more romantic kisses tend to lean more at the beginning and near the end of the day. When you wake up, he'll kiss you and hand you some tea. When your about to go to bed he'll kiss you goodnight.

Zhongli honestly is probably the best of the boys but Diluc is a close second.

Childe
A tease but not as much as Kaeya is. Childe laughs a lot when he kisses his partner. And tends to pull away and laugh at his s/o's flustered face. Most of kisses also lead to the both of you bursting into fits of laughter. Your smile and giggles makes Childe happy

He has an above average to average pda so he is pretty open on kissing his s/o in public although he won't do it if he s/o is uncomfortable with it.

Gives kisses daily as well, although they tend to be quick pecks occasionally some romantic ones sprinkled in. He is mostly focused on his goals to become stronger but is sure to shower his s/o with love as well

I can see him most commonly be kissing you on lips and shoulder. Really anywhere where he can get his lips on

In terms of who initiates the kisses, it a bit of mix between him and his partner, leaning more towards Childe. Whenever it's his partner who initiates it he will have this almost cheeky smile plastered on his face.

Childe is kinda of a wild card when is comes to kisses, really depends on the on situation.

Xiao
Xiao becomes incredibly timid each time his partner makes an attempt to show him affection. So whenever a kiss occurs he doesn't really know what to do.

He's mentally asking himself how long should the kiss be? Where does he put his hand? Etc.

Over time he'll become more accustomed to it, but no matter what he'll become to slightest timid.

He mostly let's his partner initiate the kiss. When Xiao is one going for the kiss, he would pause right before your lips touch, to give you a chance to pull away if you desired.

Doesn't really have a favorite area to kiss as it's his partner who mostly initiates the kisses, but he likes quick pecks on the lips and cheek and occasionally the shoulder.

He doesn't tease too much either

Xiao also has isn't fond of displaying affection in public and prefers to save the kissing and when relaxing at the Inn or somewhere isolated.

Venti
This bard is very playful and his kisses tend to show how that hint of mischief and playfulness. It's more to make you laugh than anything.

But Venti lives for the affection of his s/o. He loves everytime they hug him or kiss him. So whenever he does share a kiss with his s/o it makes his day 100% brighter

He has a huge pda level and isn't afraid to kiss his partner in broad daylight. He sent 500 years alone, and now that he has someone he wants to shower them with affection. But if his s/o has doesn't share the same level of pda, Venti will tone it down a bit

Perfers to kiss on lips and tends to initiates the kisses himself but doesn't mind at all when his partner initiate. As mention above Venti loves being showered by affection

Since he doesn't always stay at one place at a time, he never fails to kiss you goodbye with promises of returning with a song to play for you.