ANNOUNCEMENT!!! CHANGE IN OWNERSHIP!!!

Hello to all you lovely readers!!! I would like to announce that there has been a change in ownership/writers!!! If you've read the previous authors note, you'll know that I've been having an insanely hard time continuing this story, so I declared that anyone interested in taking over can contact me, and I would gladly give them permission to use the plot, idea, and previous chapters. I have also changed the copyright status of this story to public domain, allowing anyone to use it's contents free of consequences. 

Someone has (luckily for me) reached out and said they would take over the story!!! The lovely muffers04 will now have compete control of this story, and may continue/use it however they see fit. Because I have no idea if Wattpad has a way for me to hand over the ownership/edit access of my story, and I haven't gone over any details with them, I'm basically just gonna say, to the new author, copy and paste the chapters onto a new story, do what you want with it and the name, and go (sorry for swearing) hamshit with it.

Thank you to all the people who suported this, and me. You have no idea how happy it made me. I will edit this anouncement with a link to the new story if muffers04 ever wants me to advertise the story on here, or so people have an easier time reaching it.

Off I go to write more for my non-fandom based oneshot fic!!! Thank you again to all of you, and goodbye. Love ya!!!

Link for a new story: https://www.wattpad.com/988093405-twice-bitten-thrice-shy-authors-note