comforting s/o- Kaeya & Diluc

Characters: Kaeya, Diluc

Kaeya
Kaeya be a bit teasing at first, he kinda of assumed that your joking or more of an attempt to make you laugh.

However after realizing that you are in need of comfort he'll drop the teasing and immediately go to comfort his partner.

He'll ask them whats making them upset and deal with the dilemma if he can. Kaeya will pull his s/o into a hug and run this finger through there hair in an attempt to cheer his partner.

He'll plant a soft kiss on his s/o forehead and rest his head on top on theres. It's most likely that you and Kaeya will fall asleep this way.

Kaeya will also receive anything you need. He'll gather the finest wine he can find and give it to you if you like it.

Gives you more romantic kisses than usual and showers more affection in hopes that it'll bring a smile to your face.

Diluc
Grows incredibly soft the moment his eyes lands on his partner's sad gaze. Whenever his s/o is feeling down, Diluc feels down as well

Pulled into a hug that will end up into a cuddling session. He'll reassure you of your worries and remind you of the good side.

He'll listen to all the things your worried about and he'll try his best to comfort you.

Diluc isn't the best at comfort but he will try his best to emphasize with his partner and use encouraging words

Diluc would even give you a massage if you'd like one

Will cuddle with you until you either eventually fall asleep or you start to feel better.