Chapter 124 & 125

Chapter 124: Mo Shiyun's Father Causes Trouble At Shenghua (1)

The other party that contacted Jian Yiling sent her a video. The video encompassed the confession of the person in charge of the surveillance at Heyunshan Resort.

Jian Yiling put on her earphones to listen to the man's confession.

It was mentioned that He Yan had given him a large sum of money and told him to leave Hengyuan City immediately after the event. She had also asked him to delete all his contact records with her.

He Yan had been incredibly cautious with the way she handled things. As a result, there were very few clues and trails that could be followed.

Jian Yiling saved the video to her phone.

After a short pause, Jian Yiling replied: [I'll agree to your request. However, I want that person as well.]

Jian Yiling had agreed to the other party's conditions. However, first, she had to receive the content that she requested. Just the whereabouts of the surveillance was not sufficient.

[No problem. We will keep an eye on him. He won't have a chance to escape from Hengyuan City again. Furthermore, we'll get the surveillance for you as soon as possible.]

Compared to Jian Yiling, the other party seemed more concerned about the progress of this matter.

[Okay.] Jian Yiling replied.

[By the way, aside from us, there was someone else who was also looking for this man.]

The other party didn't decide to withhold any information from Jian Yiling.

[Who is it?]

[As of now, we don't know who it is. However, we're sure that it's someone from Hengyuan City.]

[Okay, I understand. Thank you for letting me know.]

From this information, Jian Yiling realized that aside from her, there was someone else that was also trying to track down the person who was in charge of the surveillance at Heyunshan Resort.

However, as of now, Jian Yiling didn't know the other party's identity and objective.

Soon after Jian Yiling finished sending messages, Hu Jiaojiao leaned over and pulled at Jian Yiling's sleeve:

"Yiling, there's another post on the forum! It's quite popular as well!"

Jian Yiling didn't really visit the school forums in her spare time. However, Hu Jiaojiao would look at the posts from time to time.

If she saw something interesting or exciting, she would tell Jian Yiling immediately.

Jian Yiling opened the app for their school forum. The most popular posts were related to Mo Shiyun.

Title: [The Goddess's Father Turns Out to Be a Hoodlum. Currently Causing a Scene at School]

The person had uploaded several pictures. In the photo, there was a man that was thin and dressed poorly. If one were to take a look at the photo, they could immediately sense that he was trouble.

However, if they were to judge from his facial features alone, the man wasn't ugly. There were also some similarities in facial features between him and Mo Shiyun.

However, the man was dressed incredibly poorly and did not behave in a respectable fashion.

In the photos, the man first argued with the school's security guards. Then, he went to argue with the school's management. In the last photo, he was arguing with Mo Shiyun.