42. The big moment

Jungkook was finally ready and was waiting for Seojoon to come and ask him to go onto stage. But the wait would have been pleasant if not for the tension between Namjoon and Seokjin. 

Hyungsik, Bong Soon and Junghyun had gone out to greet all the guests, leaving Jungkook with his best men and their boyfriends. 

"Hyung, it was an accident. Please let it go. Don't fight because of me" Jungkook finally said. Hoseok looked up from his phone, realizing that he should have tried to get them together too. 

"It's not your fault, Kook. Don't worry about it" Seokjin said immediately. "I know. It wasn't his fault either. Accidents happen. I don't want this to be the cause of your fight. Please. I don't want one of my best men to fight with his boyfriend on my wedding day" Jungkook pleaded. 

Namjoon looked at Jungkook and thanked him silently. Seokjin gave him a nod and dragged Namjoon out of the room. 

It didn't take long for them to come back into the room with swollen lips. Jungkook smiled at them. Before Namjoon could thank him properly, Seojoon opened the door. 

"Kook-ah, it's time" he said. Jungkook took a deep breath and let it out. "Okay" he said and removed the splint around his right leg. He placed it on the table and walked out of the room with Seokjin and Hoseok walking right behind him. Namjoon and Yoongi walked away from the three of them and took their seats in the audience. 

The three of them walked to the stage while people stood up and clapped. Jungkook bowed to them with a gentle smile on his face. Once he reached the altar, he turned back and bowed once again. Seokjin and Hoseok walked further and stood behind him. 

Jungkook hoped Taehyung would hurry up and come out of his room already. He stared at the floor and began spacing out while the priest kept praying for them. 

A sudden and huge round of applause broke him out of his trip to space. He whipped his head up and there he was. 

The man, no scratch that, the angel he had been dying to see for sooooo long. 

'Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, my oh god, god oh my, gooddd myy ohhhh' his mind was starting to malfunction as Taehyung walked closer to him with his father and grandfather. 

"-ook....-kook!! JUNGKOOK!!" Seokjin whisper-yelled behind him, bringing him out of his trance. He stumbled as he hurried forward, making everyone chuckle heartily. 

Seojoon laughed out loud and waited for Jungkook to get his shit together before placing Taehyung's hand in Jungkook's hand. "Take good car-" "TAEHYUNG!!" Jungkook, Baekhyun and Seojoon exclaimed.

"WHAT'S WRONG?!" Jungkook asked as Taehyung doubled over with his hand on his stomach. Taehyung whimpered slightly. "H-Hurts..." he whimpered harder. Jungkook looked up frantically. 

"Cancel the marriage!! We can marry some other day!! Cancel everything, Harabeoji!" he exclaimed. "Bu-" Taehyung suddenly stood up straight and snapped his fingers. 

Jungkook didn't understand what was happening until he tilted his head slightly to the side and looked at Jimin, who was standing behind the three of them. 

Jimin was as red as a ripe tomato and looked like he would burst out and die if someone poked him. Jungkook then realized that if something was really wrong with Taehyung, Jimin would have died of worry. But he didn't even take a step forward. 

He looked at Seojoon and Baekhyun. 'These jackbutts!!' he thought as he noticed the two of them trying to control themselves. "He is gonna take good care of me" Taehyung stated matter-of-factly. 

Every single person in the hall burst out laughing. Jungkook couldn't help but join them. 'You just wait and watch, you capsized pigbutt! Wait till I get my hands on your butt!' Jungkook thought as he walked towards the altar with Taehyung. 

Neither of them prepared vows. They decided to go with the traditional vows. Before they knew it, the priest was blessing them and holding their hands together. 

"Do you take Kim Taehyung as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" he asked Jungkook. 

"I do" Jungkook said. 

"Do you take Jeon Jungkook as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" he asked Taehyung. 

"I do" Taehyung said. 

Seokjin and Hoseok handed Taehyung's ring to the priest and Jimin handed him Jungkook's ring. The priest blessed the rings and let them exchange them. The two of them had huge smiles on their faces as they put the rings on their fingers.

The priest blessed them once again before saying "You may now kiss each other".

The audience cheered loudly as Jungkook held Taehyung's face and kissed him gently. Taehyung would have lost himself in the kiss if not for the fact that Jungkook was subtly scratching his face. 

"I will kill you" Jungkook whispered. 

Taehyung chuckled and smirked. "Let's see, my dear hubby" he said and bit Jungkook's lip. Before Jungkook could bite Taehyung's lip back, something soft hit his back. 

He pulled out of the kiss and turned back, only to find Jimin with a flower ball in his hand. There was another one right next to his own legs. 

"What was that for?!" he asked. "To remind you not to take things forward. Do that behind closed doors" Jimin said, making everyone laugh again. 

Jungkook and Taehyung turned red immediately. "Shut up!!" Jungkook hissed. Jimin chuckled loudly before the priest announced that people could come on stage to congratulate the married couple. 

Before they knew it, a lot of people were hugging them and congratulating them for the wedding success.