B i l a n g LXIV

"That's a booze Tia." I look at Levi pointing at the drink I offered him. I smiled at him and continue pouring some to his glass.

"I just realized that we haven't had a drink before." I said and sat on my chair facing Levi. We're on the dining, eating alone.

"Whatever you please." He said and drank the booze. I smiled while looking at him. I'll try to make him drunk and make him spill his every secrets. "You look evil anyway." He said as his eyes drifted from my finger to my eyes.

"I was born evil Levi." I said and drink a little of the booze.

"I thought we'll ride a horse." He said and eat.

"Let's do that tomorrow or..you'll be going already?" I asked trying to hide the my evil tone.

"I can stall some time you know." I nodded slowly and look at my food.

He's watching me so how can I interrogate him?!

I sighed when I realized that he has probably done this with others and he already know what's my real motive.

"Let's enjoy the night Levi, this might be the last." I said and smile on him. He slowly nod and focus on his food.

I growned when I realized that i'm the one who's drinking all the booze that I prepared for Levi.

I look at his white reddish hair that is a good pair with his crimson eyes. I smiled a little.

"I-i heard..that Lady Cecilà.." I stopped when I felt like throwing up. I didn't know that booze will do this to me. He betrayed me and my head is aching so bad! "Cecilà u-used to play with you when you a-are younger!" I shouted the last word.

He wrinkled his forehead while watching me.

"I guess she was, but I can't remember." I pouted and took out the knife.

"I envy her!" I even raised my sword as I twitch my eyes. "She saw a kid Levi!" I said and point my sword to Levi.

I saw him chuckled in my blury sight. I squint my eyes and let go of the sword. It fell on the table making a sound.

"Before..I wanted to have a f-family." I said and look down. I don't know if it's the booze that making me talk or I really want to release my thoughts since I've never done it before and I have courage today because of the booze and i'm talking with..Levi. "My family treated me l-like nothing before." I said. "Since I-i want to experience a happy and real f-family." Napuputol putol ng sinok ang mga salita ko but it's fine. I don't care. "I wanted to m-make my o-own family that love e-each other because I never experience it." I laughed. "But I don't want to have a family a-anymore, a liability." I said. I looked down on my hand. "Do you want to put a r-ring on my finger Levi?" I asked and move my hands to his face. He sighed and shook his head. He grab my hand and stand up. He easily pulled me up. I chuckle a little.

"You should go to bed Tia."

"Yes I will." I said. "What I s-said was nonsense." I started to walk but the house is moving on its own so I stop and look at Levi. "I want to ruin a family r-right now. S-so h-help me..w-walk upstairs." I said. He stopped and look at me ridiculously before he chuckled. I smiled at him.

"Damn you've been smiling at me, it looks sincere but.." He shook his head and snake his arms around my waist. We silently walk to my room.

I bit my lower lip when a question hit my head.

He opened the door for me. I looked at his lower lip.

"Have you ever kissed a lady before L-levi?" I don't know why my body heated with my own question. He did not answer so I look at him. He's looking at me seriously.

"Go to bed now Tia." He said. I shook my bed and place both of my hand on the sides of my waist.

"You haven't.." I commented. He did not answer and look down on my lips. "A prince haven't kissed a lady before!" I laughed mocking him. He on my lips. "Do you want to kiss me since y-you're inlove with me?" I asked. From my lips he shifted his glare on my eyes. I smiled and move closer to him.

It's me who's curious. I've never kissed a gentlemam before and I want to do my first kiss with Levi.

He shook his head.

"You're just drunk, go to bed Tia." He said but he's not pushing me. My hands is trembling as I place it on his cheek and caress his lower lip with my thumb. My mouth opened a little.

I want that!

I tiptoed and about to kiss him when he move away his head. I chuckled and slap his cheeks a little.

"Let me have your lips too!" I said and move to him. He wasn't able to move as our lips touched. I closed my eyes.

I can hear my heart racing so fast. I was enjoying the kiss when I heard him chuckled. I slowly open my eyes.

I suddenly felt embarassed as I sobber up.

"That's not how you kiss Tia." He said. I move away a little and look down.

I suddenly felt so small and my heart is racing so fast, I don't want this.

"Come here, let me show you how much I care for you Tia."

••