SIXTEEN

[it's raining heavily here, aaand I'm out in our balcony loving the weather. I like it so maybe i can writeee?]

Jungwon was tired and at the verge of crying.

the thought of finding and knowing their true selves had dropped to who knows where, instead they're minds went find the three missing Prince. Well, Heeseung isn't missing as he was still in Mauvais but he hasn't came back yet and they don't if he's fine.

for Jungwon, being the next crowned King doesn't matter to him this time. he just want Heeseung and Riki to come back, specially Jake. he's worried for them, how are they doing or where did they go.

Jay and Sunghoon had been also helping to search for them. the ice prince reading every person they came to talk if they had seen the two missing prince, not before asking their permissions. people had forgotten about the Prince's curses, they said, and what they are capable of. though, every person's mind Sunghoon had read. he can't find any single hint or even find the two there, it exhaust him and weaken his body so Jay told him to just stop reading peoples mind, because it might affect him in a bad way.

taking an angry bite of his apple, Jungwon's thoughts jumped to Jake. he wondered if the older is okay.
he was sitting inside his big room as he faced the big window, admiring the nice weather. the tall trees dancing to the slow breeze of the wind and the flying birds distracted him from anything, distracting him to the point where he didn't notice someone coming in his room.

"J-Jungwon."

the voice came out sounding weak, followed by heavy pants and breathing. completely knocking the distracted boy's mind as he moved to look at his back.

"h- hyung!" Jungwon almost cried seeing his hyung in front of him, but when he noticed the person in front of him wasn't looking any good, pants and heavy breathing was all he can hear and the flickering ruby orbs. tears streamed down his face.

Jungwon ran up to Jake's side and engulfed him in his arms before the other can lose his balance. his face buried on the elders chest as Jake was more taller than him.

"what happened to you?" he asked as he continued to scanned the pain expression of the other, he's not looking good and maybe, maybe he needs something.
Jake only shook his head and shuts his eyes together to refrain the ruby orbs from flickering.

"b- blood, you need to be fed." Jungwon unconsciously blurted out making Jake widen his eyes. he doesn't blood thirst, remember. " i- i don't drink blood, I'm fine Jungwonie." he shook his head again and stepped back, he can't risk anything to happen. not when Jungwon is around.

"Hyung, stop being stubborn. I know you don't drink bloods but- but you're w- weak." the smaller stuttered on his words as he looked at Jake that continuously stepped back.

"drink my blood." he confidently spoke before undoing the laces of his long sleeved cuffed wrist, bringing the sleeved up to show his skin and offering it to the other. "n- no, I can- can't." Jake declined and aggressively shook his head. he just can't. he doesn't want Jungwon to think anything about him. he can take this. he moved back quickly and turned around ready to walk out of the door, but when he was about to turn the knob Jungwon wrapped his arms around Jake's waist and spoke as his words were muffled against their clothes.

"Hyung, don't worry. you can and it's fine. but after you fed you're going to tell me everything why you two, Riki were missing. okay?" Jake calmed down as his flickering orbs also went calm, his heavy breathing was soon replaced into normal and he wasn't panting anymore.