Part 28

Two days passed in a jiffy and it was the wedding day of Seokjin and Ana. You have been ignoring Taehyung and he tried his best to make you talk to him like before. At this point, you were not really upset with him anymore but it was fun seeing him run behind you, giving you all the attention and seeking your forgiveness.

Afterall, who doesn't like attention?

Except for office work, you refused to have any other talk with him and he couldn't hold you back to himself because his family members were sticking to you like a leech, wanting you with them, especially the bride herself, so he didn't have much to do. He was just waiting for the marriage ceremony to end soon so that he can confront you properly.

Your father has also arrived in Seoul for the marriage purpose and was staying at your apartment, hence he didn't have the chance to even sneak into your place. He felt like the entire universe was against his and yours reconciliation.

Today was the marriage day. The Kim's planned the wedding to take place in an exotic location on their private island and later that night was following a grand reception in a resort. You and Liz were the bridesmaids and this information was more than enough to make you happy.

You had no idea where the boys were because you were busy dolling up the bride along with the beauticians. Wearing a baby pink netted gown, you tied your hairs in a neat bun and fixed it with a silk ribbon of the same colour and let a few curly hair strands free.

 Wearing a baby pink netted gown, you tied your hairs in a neat bun and fixed it with a silk ribbon of the same colour and let a few curly hair strands free

"Gosh! You look so pretty y/n" Ana smiled at you through the mirror, wearing the white heavy wedding gown which was off shoulder. "Says who? The queen herself huh?" You winked at her in reply and awed when she blushed. Liz was wearing a peach coloured gown.

All the other ladies present in the church were wearing light blue coloured gowns and the men were wearing royal blue coloured suits, except for Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin who were wearing dark brown colour suits and the groom himself who was wearing a black tuxedo.

It was a theme wedding and these were the dress codes for the guest, except for the family members. You eyed Taehyung from the far corner of the red carpet, who was standing beside Seokjin in the elevated stage where the bride and groom are going to exchange vows.

You and Liz walked behind Ana who was taking small and steady steps towards Seokjin with her father, holding her hand. It looked so ethereal to you but you averted your eyes from the stage once Taehyung locked his eyes with you.

He inhaled in a deep breath. You looked ethnic even in a simple gown that he couldn't help but feel drowsy in your beauty. You frowned after realising that he wasn't looking away, even when you four reached the stage. Ana's father handed her hand to Seokjin who gracefully took her.

You stood behind Ana, with Liz while the three boys stood behind Seokjin but one particular person had eyes only on you. Your cheeks heated up and Liz already saw the building tension between you two and hence nudge you with her elbow.