Chapter 13

You touch up your hair a bit after Tommy leaves. You felt bad having him walk downstairs alone, but he knew you didn't want to face Josh alone. You put your hair into a ponytail and put on some glasses. You also change into something more comfortable- a sweatshirt and gym shorts. You power on your monitors and open discord. Once Tommy notices you are online, he calls you on discord. You answer almost immediately.

"Long time, no see!"

"Uh, is that an American thing?"

"Hahahahah yeah."

"I was gonna say! Well anyways, are you ready to start or do you need a minute?"

"I'm nearly ready! Let me just open minecraft and twitch real quick."

"No problem! Also, do you want me to tweet out your stream or no?"

"Um, you can go ahead and tweet it, if that's okay! I would love to see new faces in my chat!"

"Ok perfect! Just let me know when you are about to stream so I can mute up!"

"Will do!"

You load up Minecraft and create a new world. You quickly invite Tommy, and he joins. You spawn in a jungle. After that you pull up twitch and get everything set up. You check your facecam, check with your mods, and get ready to stream.

"Okay Toms, I'm going live now!"

He mutes himself and you turn on game capture. You click to begin the stream and see a few people join within the first few seconds. You quickly get a notification saying that Tommy tweeted, as well.

"Hi everyone! I am so glad to be back! I am all moved in, and I was dying to get back to streaming. Also, welcome to all the new viewers!!"

After scanning chat for a moment you look at the viewer count.

Holy fuck.

It was at 11,000. That was more than 5x what you averaged. You smile to yourself and look back towards the face cam.

"So chat! Today we have something new, and a bit different. I am assuming most of you know since you came from a certain someone's tweet. Today I am joined by Tommyinnit!"

"Hello woman."

"Hi Tommy."

You look towards chat again for a moment,

TOMMY ACTUALLY KNOWS WOMEN?!?!?!?!?

Tommy!

POGGGGGG

So far, it was overwhelmingly positive, which made you happy.

"Today, we are going to be, or at least trying to speedrun Minecraft. Tommy is a bit of a noob, but I am sure I can make it work."

"You bitch!"

"It is just a fact!"

Soon after you say that, a donation rings through your headphones,

$25.00 USD

Are you and Tommy dating?

"No, we are just friends! Thank you for the 25!"

"Come on guys! You know I'm married to the grind!"

You both laugh at that and begin gathering some materials. When doing so you end up venturing farther into the jungle, leaving Tommy a bit behind you.

"Y?N? Where'd you go?"

"I am barely ahead of you!"

"Yeah, but it is scary!"