𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ❥

AMOUR  ▎
CHAPTER THIRTEEN ━━ End of the year.

━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━

THE REST OF THE YEAR PASSED RATHER QUICKLY. Everyone was saddened and shocked by the loss of Hogwarts Champion Cedric Diggory. According to Harry, he got murdered by the Dark Lord who had returned after fourteen years. Professor Moody turned out to be Barty Crouch Jr, a criminal who disguised himself to make sure that Harry became a Triwizard Champion.

When the train arrived back at the station, Lyra got slightly nervous as she saw her parents waiting for her brother. She was angry that he was allowed to go home while she had to stay with Natalie. It wasn't that she didn't want to stay at her friend's house, she just wondered why she wasn't allowed to go home.

"Hey Lyra!" she heard Harry call. "Your brother's been hexed very badly by people and is now laying unconscious on the ground. I think you should help him."

     Lyra rolled her eyes. "You mean, you guys hexed him very badly."

Harry gasped. "I would never, Lyra."

      Lyra was happy that Harry could talk like he always does for a bit. The loss of Cedric and no one believing the Dark Lord was back was it only logical to be frustrated. "Stop the act, Harry." Lyra grinned. "I'll get him before my parents hunt you all down and slaughter you for touching their dearest Draco."

"Good luck with that, have a nice summer at Natalie's," he told her before heading out the train. Now I just have to find that idiot. It took only a minute before she did. He, Vince and Greg all laid unconscious on the ground. Lyra grabbed her brother's arm and wrapped it around her shoulder. She got off the train. She felt bad for leaving the other two so told their mothers on her way.

      Their parents were waiting for Draco when they saw Lyra coming too. "Hello, supposed family off mine," She greeted them cheerfully.

"Sweetheart, you can't say something like that," Narcissa scolded.

     "It's true! Here's your dear little Draco. Mind you, he has been hexed so he can be a bit fragile." Her mother took Draco by the arm and they carefully walked off. Not even a goodbye.

"Malfoy Senior, could you tell me why I'm not allowed to go back this summer?"

Her father watched her anxiously, almost like someone was monitoring everything he did. That's something we don't see often. "I-It is for your own s-safety." he explained, stuttering slightly.

"You never cared about my safety, Merlin you don't even care about me!"

      "Lyra, that's not true," her spoke calmly. "We care about you a lot and that's why we're doing this." He did something he hadn't done in years and gave her the most uncomfortable hug she had ever gotten.

"Have a great summer wherever you're going." He kissed her forehead and left to where the others went. Why was he being so nervous?

     "Lyra!" Natalie called. "We have been waiting for you, where have you been?" She looked back at where her family was, her mother gave her a small smile before they apparated away.

"I just had the weirdest conversation with my family," spoke Lyra as they walked towards two adults. The woman looked almost exactly like Natalie, she had the same brown eyes, dark skin and warm smile. The man looked as though he was smelling something horrible.

They were both rather young looking, Natalie's mum not looking a day over twenty five yet Lyra was doubtful about that being her age since Noah, her brother was turning 20.

"How so?"

"Mum didn't even say goodbye to me and dad. . . I think I've never seen my father this nervous around me. Almost as if he's scared that I'll do something to him." Natalie's father held out his hand.

"Miss Malfoy, it is a pleasure to meet you, Arius Soots." She thought he sounded funny. He acted as though he was introducing himself to Fudge.

     "It's nice meeting you too, Mr Soots," she said politely, shaking the man's hand. He has the wizard parents, okay that explains why he acts so formal. After meeting Mrs Soots, who was more casual about it, they got in a muggle car. Natalie's mother was riding and Lyra already started to feel sick.

"Natalie, when are we arriving. I think I'm going to vomit," whispered Lyra.

     "Just a bit, if you can't hold it back I'll tell mum to stop, okay?" They rode past a street that Lyra knew off. She had read about it in her mother's documents, her great aunt Walburga lived there with her sons. Twelve Grimmauld place, when they went past it, she saw that there was no twelve. Only eleven and thirteen. Weird.

END OF VOLUME ONE