INJURY - CHANLIX P.2

SHIP: Chanlix

PLOT: Felix receives some awful news from the hospital.

TRIGGERS: None

FELIX P.O.V.

I woke up because of the light that entered the bedroom. I slowly stretched, surprisingly, I didn't feel any pain in my hip anymore, still, I was slow when I got up and put a hoodie over my head. I smelled pancakes and since I woke up by myself I assumed that Chan was making them.

I got up and went towards the kitchen. I was limping even though it didn't hurt, just to make sure I wouldn't put much pressure on it. As I got in the kitchen I saw Chan cooking.

"Good morning, Channie!"

I could tell he got startled. He turned around.

"Good morning Lix! Is your leg feeling any better?"

"I don't really know, I'm trying not to put much pressure on it just in case."

"Oh, well, let's make sure you are okay, try coming over to me without limping okay bubs?"

I nodded and started heading towards him. I was really slow and careful. Just as I was about to reach Channie's body a sharp pain struck the back of my leg, just below my butt. I whined and Chan immediately pulled me into his arms, sitting me on the sofa, he sat beside me.

"Are you okay?"

I shrugged.

"I don't know, it's like a sharp pain, it appears for just a few seconds and then it goes."

"What do you mean baby?" Chan frowned. "You are not in pain anymore?"

I shook my head as in 'no'. He frowned.

"Okay, well let's do this. Let's eat breakfast and after I'm taking you to the hospital, okay?"

I sighed but nodded anyway, I knew it had to be done.

We ate breakfast together, Chan quickly left everything in the sink and put everything away. Chan helped me to get into some comfortable clothes and then got himself dressed. We headed towards the parking lot and got in the car.

The drive to the hospital was quiet. But not the good kind of quiet, the atmosphere was tense, extremely tense. It was like we were both praying for something bad not to happen. And the worst part was that we both knew that... bad news was ahead.

I snapped out of my thoughts when he parked the car. We got in the hospital and went towards the reception.

"Hello!" Chan said smiling.

"Hello, what and who seems to have the problem?" The receptionist said back, smiling kindly.

Chan looked at me and I stepped forward.

"I hurt myself, my name is Felix, Lee Felix and well..." I started, "yesterday I was dancing and I tripped and landed on my splits, I'm not flexible enough to do them, I felt a crack on my hip and I have been in pain since then."

"Oh, okay," the receptionist said typing on the computer, "how is the pain, could you describe it to me please?"

"Well, it is not constant, so like, I walk normally and from time to time I feel a sharp pain ride up just below my butt, it comes as quickly as it goes."

"Okay," they typed that on the computer, "okay so, that is while standing right?" I nodded. "Is there any type of pain while you are sitting or in any other positions?"