chapter 11

Just when elijah and elena started to talk. I walk out. I went to my kitchen and started to bake I didn't know what but my maids keep the fringe stocked. After I looked at the time it was 7 pm I started at 9 in the morning. When I looked down at what I made. 3cherry pies, 1 blueberry, 2strawberry, 1peach, chocolate chip cookie, peanut butter cookie,brownies, and little things like buckeyes. Elijah walked into the kitchen.

"Where is elena?" I asked pouring no bake cookies on to tin foil.

"Checking on her aunt. Something came up she will be back." Elijah said standing next to the counter. "Are you alright?" I set the pan in the sink. Turned on the water. Hands suddenly were on my hips I jumped. Elijah lowered his lips to my neck. I threw my head back suppressing a moan.

"Elijah... we need to stop." I said trying to pull away. He tightened his grip but not to where it caused pain. He kissed up my jaw to my ear.

"Why?" He said. I couldn't hold back. I ran my fingers through his hair. As he went back to kissing my neck. I turned around kissing him on the lips. I jumped up wrapping my legs around his waist he set me on the counter. I pulled back from his lips raising a hand to his face. I tilted his head up. I leaned down kissing his neck. I trailed my tongue down his collar bone while my hands worked on the buttons. I teased him squeezing my legs grinding against him slowly. I felt his bulg on my leg. I shifted so I was right over top of it. I rocked in a back and forth motion. I then kissed up to his ear.

"Because elenas back." I said answering his question. I let go of his waist and hopped of the counter. Pecked his lips as he just stood there thinking over what just happened. When it clicked he buttoned his shirt. Turned around to say something when elena walked in. Her eyes widened.

"Did you make all of this?" She asked pointing to the deserts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok I haven't been working on this story as much. But I have been working on another one called Mellony Salvatore. I tried to make it a elijah oc kol fanfiction but changed it to just Elijah with a little kol in the mix. Please check it out :)