Black Lives Matter.

"Kind, if I have to keep telling you to stop talking

"Kind, if I have to keep telling you to stop talking. You'll be taking a 0 on this assignment." Mr. Spirlock said, as he eyed me making me mug him.

"I wasn't even-

"I don't wanna hear it! If I hear you talking again, your grade it an immediate F. And your parent will be called." He sternly said, before continuing to go over the assignment.

I swear he likes picking on me. Not one word had left my mouth as soon as I walked in here.

About 5 minutes later I felt a tap on my shoulder, causing me to look back.

"Can you help me with the answer to number 4?" Some dude said, causing me to sigh.

"I don't know it." I mumbled lowly.

"Can you help?"

I looked at him frustratedly.

"I don't know it tho."

"Still."

"How am I supposed to help you, if I don't know it my damn self!?" I asked loudly.

"That's it Kind!" Mr. Spirlock yelled, slamming down the marker.

"What?" I questioned as he went over to his desk.

"You have an automatic F for not being able to shut your mouth." He told me.

"I wasn't ev-

"Yes you were! I heard you, stop lying!" He yelled, glancing at me as he opened a binder that was filled with everybody parent numbers.

"Well if you fucking heard me, then you'll know that he asked for help! I don't never do shit in this class but here you are, starting stuff over nothing!" I argued as I leaned back in my seat.

"Leave my class room! We do not use that type of language!" He semi yelled, pointing over towards the door.

"No. Cause I ain't do nun." I crossed my arms and stared straight ahead at the wall.

"If I have to call sec-

"Fucking call them!" I yelled at him and rolled my eyes.

"Jalene, go outside and see if Mr. brown is out their." Mr. Spirlock told the teachers pet.

She nodded and left the class, came back with Mr. brown.

Here we fucking go. That nigga stay in somebody buisness bruh.

"Get up Kind. We go threw this every time, I'm honestly tired of seeing you."

"Ain't nobody asked you to be here. You knew what it was when you applied for this job." I shrugged.

He ignored me.

"What she do now?" Mr. Harvey, the other security guard asked.

"What she don't do?" Mr, brown said, pissing me off.