CHAPTER - 32

AUTHOR'S POV

Pradhi immediately kept that file back in the place. Her face became pale. Dhruv came and saw Pradhi's face.

"What happened Pradhu? Did you get hit somewhere?", he asked with concern as he knows the store room will contain some old stuffs and also due to the messiness of the room she would have got hurt.

"No, it is nothing like that. I just got tired of running. I need some fresh air.", Pradhi said and the sweat was forming in her forehead.

"Fine, I think you should take rest.", saying this he took away Pradhi from the store room.

Pradhi went to the garden and started thinking immensely.

There in the room the tension between Aryan and Aitri was increasing profusely.

"Aitri, I know it is hard to believe what I am saying. But I swear I didn't try to kill Aarvik or you not even once. I just came that day to visit your home. It was locked from inside. So I just came out of the house. You are my princess Aiyu knowingly or unknowingly I called you princess which I always kept for my sister. Even without knowing you are my sister I always adored you.", Aryan gave his explanation.

"I believe that you didn't do anything to kill me or my husband in kodaikanal. But you would have planned for it in future right? You gave no respect to my FIL or my husband. I am sorry Anna you may be my brother but our culture is after a girl gets marriage my in-laws family members are my first priority and my husband is the most important person in my life. After that only anyone comes even if it's the parents who gave me birth. I am blessed to get in-laws like Saharasa Appa and Charu amma. You should not apologize to me go and apologize to Aarvik and my FIL. If they ever forgive you I will also forgive you", Aitri said in one go.

Seeing her Dad and Athai fight, Layanika started crying. Aitri started calming her.

"I will surely ask my apology to both of them Aiyu. I am happy that my daughter and my sister are being close to each other but they both hate me a lot. Layu starts crying once I take her in my arms but she stops crying once she reaches your arms. I think even she is angry with me as I made her Amma and Athai angry." Saying this Aryan patted Aitri's and Layanika's head and gave a forehead kiss to both and left.

Aarvik was waiting for Aryan to come out. Aryan's look said everything to Aarvik.

"Don't worry dude, I know Aitri is a hard nut to crack", Aarvik said by putting hands on Aryan's shoulders.

"Stop saying my sister as hard nut, she is much better than your sister. You know Mrudhu won't forgive me until I beg in front of her. She will make me to touch her feet for sure", Aryan said annoyingly.

"Aryan there is nothing wrong in touching our wives feet. They are doing so much for us. Just think they are leaving their family and entering our house with lots of hope, waking up every day to make food for our family, they are leaving so many of their dreams for us, they are even leaving their choice of dresses and wearing our fav colors just to make us happy, they are enduring delivery pain just to make us a father, they are the ones who are taking care of all our things after they enter our room. But we are not thinking about any of their scarifices. Just think a day without Mrudhu, how your life will be? I accept without Aitri my life will become a total mess. I don't even know where my phone will be if she doesn't give me. So it is not a bad thing to touch our wives feet. To be honest, every day we should thank them for being with us and making our life colorful", Aarvik said with so much sincerity.

"Man, don't even say a day without Mrudhu. I don't know where any of my office files are kept. She is the one who properly arranges everything. I feel bad now my sister, wife and daughter are angry with me", Aryan said sadly.

"Don't worry once you seek forgiveness from your wife and sister, your daughter will come to you automatically", Aarvik winked at him.

"Aarvik anna what a lecture you gave! It may help us too in future.", Rakshan and Dhruv said together and hugged Aryan.

"Don't worry BIL we will help you to seek forgiveness from our sister and about Aiyu Anni only Aarvik Anna can help you", Dhruv said.

"No. No one is going to help you Aryan. It is between you and your wife and also your own blood. So it is going to be your own battle. Don't even think of asking help. Dhruv you first help yourself how to not get scolding or beating from Pradhu and then you can help others", Aarvik looked at Dhruv teasingly.

"That will never happen", Rakshan said.

"I get jealous of you Aarvik, you have awesome brothers.", Aryan said looking at Aarvik.

"I get jealous of you as you have a beautiful sister and also a cute princess", Aarvik said with fake sadness.

"Oh hello, I should be the one who is more jealous you both have a beautiful wife think about me, I am going to marry a chimpanzee", Dhruv whined.

"She is perfect for you drunken monkey", Rakshan said. Aarvik and Aryan laughed their guts out.

They all sat for dinner after their conversation. Pradhi was missing as she is in the garden. Parvathi went and called her.

"Where were you Chimpanzee?", Dhruv asked her.

"In Jungle", she said to which everyone laughed.

"I think Pradhi is perfect for Dhruv", Natrajan said.

"She is Anna. She is the only one who can make Dhruv's mouth to shut", Parvathi said.

"Mrudhu sit beside Aryan", Charu said. Mrudhu hesitatingly sat beside Aryan.

"Aiyu you can sit this side", Aarvik said and made Aitri to sit next to Aryan. Now Aryan is squeezed between his wife and sister.

Aryan's phone popped a message from Aarvik. "How is sitting between two tigress?", This is the message Aarvik has sent him.

"Why don't you try BIL?", Aryan replied him.

Aarvik smirked after seeing the message. They started to have a message conversation.

"Keep your phones on the table and start eating", the great queen Aarvik's grandmother ordered.

"Where is Layu?", Natrajan asked about his grand daughter.

"She is sleeping appa. Amma also had her food and slept", Mrudhula said to her FIL.

"Ok dear. I hope you are happy after meeting your parents", Natrajan asked her.

"I am happy in our house too Appa. You never treated me like your DIL but always treated me like your daughter. But yea I am happy to meet my three brothers and their pampering", Mrudhula said.

They all had dinner and after the dinner dessert was served in the garden area. All were present there both the royal families, their important staffs and ministers also Pradhi's father. They have called them for this auspicious day on return of their daughter.

Dhruv felt Pradhi is totally off about something and it happened only after the store room. So he went to store room and started checking. At last he got the file what Pradhi also got.

He directly went to the garden area and threw the file on the person's file.

"YOU BLOODY MURDERER", Dhruv shouted on top of his voice.

TO KNOW MORE, KEEP READING...

DO VOTE, IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER...

COMMENT YOUR VIEWS ABOUT IT...

NEXT UPDATE  : TUESDAY (IT WILL BE A LONGER ONE)...

FOLLOW ME FOR REGULAR UPDATES...

STAY SAFE AND TAKE CARE...

LOTS OF LOVE...