12 - honey

The following morning, Athena awoke with a blitzing headache. She sat up in bed, opening her eyes expecting to see the red and gold colours of her dormitory.

But instead, she wasn't where she had thought she was. Her eyes were scanning the familiar charming, green and stoned dormitory belonging to Draco Malfoy.

There was no one there.

It was completely empty, except for Athena.

It seemed to remain nightfall as little to no light entered through the window. She was still wearing the watch that she owned, and checked the time. It appeared to be five in the morning.

Ignoring the horrible throbbing in her head, she got out of his bed and hesitantly walked towards the door, being conscious to keep quiet.

She had never been so puzzled in her life. What made it worse is that she couldn't remember anything that had happened considering Draco.

The last thing she could remember was kissing Cedric and then embarrassingly vomiting due to alcohol consumption. But where an earth did Draco come into this? And why was she in his bed?

A revolting fear overcame her that she had abandoned her morals again and slept with him. This was obviously what she had assumed. But surely she would remember something if that were the case.

Leaving the dormitory, she raced through the Slytherin common room, with very little consideration for whether there was anyone in there. Luckily, no one was crazy enough to be awake at this time.

Her head made her feel as if she were floating. Through the pounding pain and high blood pressure, she carried on walking to Gryffindor Tower. Once she arrived, she said the password, waking the Fat Lady up from her nap, who was extremely annoyed for being interrupted in sleep.

Instead of going up to her dormitory in order not to risk waking Hermione, she went over to the couch by the fireplace, where the fire had died away. Grabbing the blanket which was draped over the back of the sofa, she curled up on it and pulled the throw over her. Several moments later, she drifted off into sleep.

***

When she awoke for the second time, she saw the faces of Fred and George looking down at her, laying on the couch. They were slumped over two of the chairs next to the couch.

"Morning,"George smirked.

Athena scooted up, her back resting on the arm of the sofa.

"How early is it?"she asked, remembering she had a watch on her. In fact it was not early at all. It was nearly noon. "Oh god! I've missed breakfast."

"Don't worry love, we saved you a little something,"Fred chuckled, handing her an apple and a banana. She thanked them, taking the fruit from Fred's grasp.

"Where is everyone?"she asked, while looking around the common room, finding it empty.

"It's a really sunny day, so everyones out on the grounds. We said we'd stay with you until you woke,"George explained, while Athena took a bite of the apple. She nodded in response when the door to the boys dormitories opened.

"She awake yet?"asked the voice of Isaac Shire.

"Yeah,"Fred replied. He then directed his attention to Athena again. "Wanna go outside?"

"I will do but I better get ready first. I'm still wearing yesterday's clothes,"she said. "You guys go ahead. I appreciate you waiting for me."

Fred and George both smiled and left the common room, Isaac following behind them. Athena went up to her room to get herself ready.