♡ ³³

This is a long one.

■■■■■

It all started with You getting picked as an intern. At first, you were excited abut getting picked since there was a lot of your classmates who's greater than you.

But what you felt changed when Aizawa announced who chose you. It was Hawks, the damn bird who pranked you and Bakugou about the pregnancy presentation. Tokoyami was also picked, which you were okay with.

You were kinda okay with it, it was a lifetime opportunity (also a collab for your tik tok account.) Good thing you passed the provisional exam for this to happen, but your lover, Bakugou Katsuki didn't.

He was inside of your room doing his homework while you and some of his classmates were jamming in the common room.

You looked at Tokoyami, "Should we pack?" You asked, Tokoyami shrugged as an answer.

"I don't know. Maybe." He mumbled, You find Tokoyami's quirk, Dark shadow quite awesome. He's got a friend in him.

"Pack your things, you'll be going to Kyushu tomorrow." Aizawa announced to the two of you which made you nod your head.

You bid farewell to your teacher and to Tokoyami before you ran towards the elevator. Once you arrived on your floor, you quickly ran towards your room, not even bothering to knock before you barged it. It's your room anyways.

You quickly took your phone out of your pocket before you dialed Hawks' phone number, which he gave you through the chat on Tik tok.

A few ring before you heard Hawks' voice on the other end. "Who is this? You might be my friend if you know my number." He chuckled at the other end which made you roll your eyes.

"It's me, (Y/N)." You said.

"Who's that?" Bakugou asked as he turned aroun in his chair to face you. You ignored his question and just continued talking with Hawks.

"You really have to choose me as your intern?" You asked with disbelief in your voice. Hawks chuckled, "Did Aizawa joke?" He asked.

"No." You answered, "But why me?" You added as you plopped yourself down on your bed, Bakugou followed you and he sat at the edge, still looking at you with confusion visible in his eyes.

He also didn't like that you ignored his question and just continued on talking with the person on the other end of the line.

"Because you're my bestfriend--" Hawks said but you cut him off.

"Not that bestfriend shit, why me?" You asked once again, clearly annoyed at what Hawks said.

"You should've let me finish, I chose you because you're a great person and a great hero and I would really love it if you'll intern with me." Hawks said.

"Pack your things now, Baby bird. You're leaving by tomorrow." He chuckled which made you roll your eyes.

"Stop calling me "Baby bird."" You stated, before you ended the call. Bakugou raised his eyebrow when he heard what you said.

"Who were you talking to just a while ago?" Bakugou asked as he glared at you. You let out a squeak when you heard Bakugou's voice, you didn't realize that he was just behind you.

"It was Hawks." You answered, you stood up and walked towards your closet. You pulled a luggage out of it and placed some clothes that you would need over the week of interning with Hawks.

"Why are you packing your stuffs?" Bakugou slightly panicked, you looked at him and his expression made you chuckle.

"Hawks chose me as his intern." You mumbled, picking some clothes to bring. You heard Bakugou sigh which made you turn to him again.