Part-35

Arun PA: Tulsi Madam... Sir wants to see you right now!...with smiling face...

Tulsi: What! Again...... Ohh god...Why is this happening to me.... So tiring!...This is Fourth time already! he is asking me to come his cabin...Now time is only 11 Am..... Ahhhhhhh...

8.00 Am... First he called me... And he asked me...

Arun: Good Morning!You came sharply very good..did you had breakfast?...... With happy mode..

Tulsi: Good Morning Mr.Arun... ya I had.. can I start my work...

Arun: Ya sure you! Your position is care taker of me!...

Tulsi: What!.. nearly shouted...

Arun: Ya... If I assigned some other work you have to work hard... that's not need.... Because your job is evaluation of employees... so this position is good... You don't have to do anything.. just do original job.... That's it....

Tulsi: But...

Arun: No but Tulsi! I will not distrub you.... You have to take care of my meals and coffee that's all...

Tulsi just Noded her head went to her seat....
Next...9 Am..

Tulsi: Did you need anything Mr.Arun...

Arun: Did babies had their Milk.... Did you filled milk in their bottle...

Tulsi: Look Mr.Arun... that's not your problem...I think it's good if you ask professional questions only and conversation...

Arun: You are my Business partner... You are working here for my project... If you will worry about babies... Your health will affect... It will affect work also... That's related to me indirectly because you are my caretaker for one month....Anything related to me...it's related to this company... Anything related to this company... It's related to this project... anything related to this project it's professional questions only...

Tulsi: Enough Mr.Arun...Not again...they had their bottle...with irritating tone...

Arun: What about bottle milk..is it healthy...

Tulsi: ahh she released heavy sigh.... That's my breast milk... So it's healthy only....

Arun smiled scratched his neck...said ok with shy smile...

Next Time 10 Am...

Tulsi: Now what do you want Mr.Arun?..

Arun: Can I have a coffee?...

After some minutes she gave it to him...

Arun: This is the First time!

Tulsi: Raising her eyebrows questioningly: What?

Arun: I am having your handmade Coffee!... It's taste like heaven! Thank you...with wink....

Tulsi: That's ok said with small smile...

**********************************
Now What do you want Mr.Arun.... released heavy sigh Tulsi asked Arun... While standing near the door..

Arun: First can you come inside...

She slowly moved infront of him... He only ogled and his eyes only fixed towards Tulsi...

Sensing his scanning eyes... She felt uncomfortable... 10 minutes passed... She don't know why she standing here without doing anything... He also not uttering anything... Only scanning her with his fire eyes.... finally she decided to break this...

Tulsi: Can you tell me why I am here?...

Arun: Hearing her voice he got his sense.... Sorry You can go!.....

Is he having problem with his brain or something....he asked me come here... Made me stand there for 10 minutes... now he is telling me go without saying anything...Weird.... Thinking like that she went to her place......

Daily this same routine.... One new improvement happened in their relationship... Arun eating lunch with Tulsi... That's also prepared by her....
First day of her work she asked his lunch arrangements... But he said he didn't ate anything because he don't know cook anything apart from toast...so from that day Tulsi offered her Lunch to Arun....Arun also became very happy, because of seeing some changes in Tulsi behaviour towards him, concerning about his health....Like this one week passed...

One day after lunch she started to move restroom... But she stopped hearing some voice....

person 1: Hey did you notice that... New trainee...what her name?

person 2: Tulsi....

person 1: Ahh That Tulsi... She is always with our boss.. he also calling her every one hour in his cabin.... They also eating Lunch together... I think she is clinging with Our boss...

Person 2: But our Boss not like that... He is number one wanted batchelor.. you know... She is very plain... He will not attract to her... I am sure about that...

Person 1: But who can predict anything...I think she purposely getting closer to our Boss because of his money... We have to stop her.... She is playing very dirty game here....

Person 2: Our Boss only asking her every time... I also saw that some time...

Person 1: So are you telling that Our Popular, Rich, Handsome, Most wanted batchelor Boss... attracted towards that plain,Nothing for good Tulsi... Can you believe that....he always surrounded by beautiful models, business woman's, and Many billionaire heirs... Whenever we tried to be near with him... He always treat us like ugly bug... thats not possible...I think she is the one who doing something... We have to teach that bitch good lesson....

Person 2: Ya you are correct! How dare she...Both of smiled wickedly.....

Hearing their conversation made Tulsi blood boiled...How could they think about me like this... They are also girls... How can they speak like this.... Her chain of thoughts broken... When she felt some one placing hand in her shoulder....

Girl:Are you ok! Don't worry about their words! People always like this! They are very jealous about you! Don't take it your heart... It will only kill your inner peace... Not their.....

Tulsi: Thank you! By the way I am Tulsi new trainee...extending her hand to handshake....

Girl: Myself Dipeeka... You can call me Deep....I am from design department...

Tulsi: Thank you once again Deep...Nice to meet you

Deep: That's ok! Ya... Nice to meet you also ..Shall we go! Lunch time is going to end ... With cheering words....

Both Tulsi and Deep went their seat doing their work.....But one person watching this from door without their knowledge..

😘...

I updating this chapter... today because.... This chapter dedicated to Vijinathan.... For her Birthday... Happy Birthday Viji.... Be happy forever ❤️💖🎉🎉🎂🎂....

Hey guys.... I hope you liked this chapter.... Thank you for your readings, comments and votes.... it's encouraging me to write further...Love you guys....