Part 37

"Hide."

*

I ran back outside out of an unexplainable feeling, my hands were trembling and I regretted entering back at the room.

W-why are they...

"Hana? Why are you there?" Seokmin said and was about to open the door when I stopped him. "Why? What's wrong?"

"N-nothing... Is Old Han coming now..? Uhm.." I tried bugging his hands away from the knob so that he won't dare open it or else we might interrupt a business inside. "Yes, honey. He said he'll be here in a moment now so let's go in." He said and was about to open the door once again but I pulled him away.

"Hana, what's wrong? Why are you acting weird?"

"U-uhmm... L-let's go eat! I feel hungry.." I tried to find such dumb loophole but what he did is only raise his brow at me and cross his arms.

"I'll treat you later. The Young Master is more important now." He said and finally opened the door that made my heart skip a beat. Ah! What if they're still doing their business!

"Young Master! What's wrong? Back to bed!" I heard Seokmin screamed that made me ran inside, I saw Young Master Han standing beside the table and Seoyeon is on the other side of the bed, Young Master is furious and Seokmin was frantic at the sight.

"What have you done to the Young Master?!" Seokmin said and Seoyeon looked at Young Master, passing the question to him.

"Young Master, are you okay?" Seokmin worriedly asked and Young Master agressively wiped his lips with his own sleeve while looking furious, Seokmin looked at Seoyeon with a suspecting look after seeing what the Young Master had done.

"Are you sexualizing the Young Master?! This is out of line, missy!" Seokmin scolded Seoyeon and Taeyeon and the others with Old Han arrived, confused to what's happening.

"What's going on here?" Old Han asked and without even answering him, I ran out of the room and didn't thought of anywhere I am supposed to go, I just made myself busy running away out of the Hospital with a heavy feeling bothering me.

Why am I even feeling this thing? Why am I affected?

———————————

"Noona, are you okay?" Seungmin worriedly asked me. If I haven't mentioned it, I ran my way back to the Yoon Mansion with my feet wearing this inched shoes, thank goodness I was a runner back in the days so running far isn't a bother to me.

"Your feet are swollen.. Look, you got some bruises." He said and pointed out the visible bruises on my feet, I just smiled at him and patted him on the head. "I-I'm fine. It will heal." I said and he nodded.

"You're just like my other noona. Hyung likes her so much because she isn't selfish." Seungmin said and I looked at him curiously.

"Who is this noona?"

"Uhmm.. I forgot her name, but she was hyung's girlfriend and then they—"

"Seungmin? Young Master wouldn't like it when he heard that you're telling stories about him in that way." The housemaid interrupted him and pulled him away from me and apologized. "I am so sorry, Hana. Wait here, I'll go get the kit for you." She said and left with Seungmin. Oh, I was so curious about that girl.

I took the kit from the housemaid and entered my room feeling very heavy, I treated the bruises I got from running and stumbling at some times and I regretted it, I should've just called a cab or a bus.

*

It's been a few hours and I glanced at the nearby clock seeing that it's already past midnight, I couldn't catch even a small nap and I still have to go to school the next morning. I decided to leave the room and go get a glass of water down the kitchen. I passed through the Young Master's bedroom that sounds so silent, he must be sleeping already.

After taking a glass of water, I am about to step out of the kitchen when I heard someone behind the storage room inside the kitchen.

"Cheeky."

I slowly turned back at the Young Master who has his arms crossed while tapping his wedgy slippers on the ground. He's wearing his blue onesie and his hair is slightly disheveled. He doesn't seemed to be happy at the sight of me— wait... When did I even saw him happy anyways?

"Y-young Master... Why are you out of bed at this hour..?"

"I should be asking the same question. Miss Choi."

"U-uh.. I-I went to go get a glass of water.."

He let out a small "tsk" and took the glass of water and drank it and passed through me.

"You forgot to feed someone." He said and turned his back to go back to his bedroom. I shut my eyes closed after realizing that it was him who I forgot to prepare a food to. I just wanted to go and not talk to him, or even see him after that incident at the hospital... It kind of made me..

"Annoyed?"

"Upset?"

"Why, Hana? Why would you be?"

*

"U-uhm.. Could you tell the Young Master that I'm on a rush today? I couldn't possibly host him this morning.." I told the housemaid and quickly took my bag and left the mansion. I wouldn't dare show up to him as what I promised myself. I ran to catch the 6:30 bus and finally arrived at the school.

I stopped by at the nearby convenience store and bought myself a black coffee to somewhat awake my system up.

Entered the room fifteen minutes late, I had a warm welcome with my friend's scary looks, they must've been "just" surprised to see me arrive late at school. Yes, they must've been.

"Hana. Why would you let your guard down?"

"What do you mean?"

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and lightly tapped my forehead in disappointment.

"You as the girlfriend of the Young Master. You just let that girl Seoyeon kiss him. Ugh, I hate her now." Taeyeon grunted and pouted, leaning back to her chair.

—————

"Young Master looked really furious that time. She's a snake, girl. Trying to steal Young Master away from you." Jae said and handed me a pack of tissue.

We are now altogether dining in after the morning class. Mingyu didn't came to school and his driver said that he had no idea why Mingyu didn't came to school today. Jihyo sighed and pointed her fork at me.

"I knew Seoyeon still likes him." She said that had me confused.

"Still? What do you mean?" I was about to throw another question to Jihyo when a familiar face is approaching our table.

"U-uhm.. I-I have to go, E-emergency." I said and stood up, quickly walking out of the Cafeteria to hide myself from him.

"Stop right there." His voice echoed throughout the place that caught most of the student's attention. And I didn't knew why my feet automatically stopped and faced him, walking towards me.

"No, don't let him go near you."

"Leave, leave now!"

And I was about to turn my back and leave when he then held my arm and faced me to him.

"I told you to stop.right.there."

>End...