Track 51. | Daddy Issues

Let's get it on...over 5K words of smut, grab your holy water babies.

💿

"Go ahead and cry, little boy
You know that your daddy did too
You know what your mama went through
You gotta let it out soon, just let it out"

Song: Daddy Issues - The Neighbourhood.

* * *

Bowie.

"I don't believe you made this" I say shovelling a spoon full of apple pie into my mouth. Our main meal was delicious, pasta carbonara and garlic bread, he remembered that was my favourite meal.

"Put my blood sweat and tears into that, you better enjoy it" he says pointing his spoon at me as he swallows the pie that's in his mouth.

"It's delicious bubs, proud of you" I say finishing off my slice of pie leaning back in my seat feeling like I could nap for hours after the feed we had.

We drink some more wine and before I know it I'm up in our bedroom with Harry's lips attacking my neck with open mouthed kisses.

His body is pinning mine to the bed, one of his hands holding both mine over my head, the other leaned next to me keeping himself up over me.

His lips move back up to my jaw kissing towards my ear as my breathing gets shallow, small whimpers leave my lips as he sucks on a spot near my ear that makes me almost see stars.

I wriggle know ecstasy under his hold as we lay in the candlelit bedroom. Harry persuaded Elton to stay downstairs by feeding him left overs from our dinner and putting his blanket in the sitting room, the poor guy is passed out in a food coma.

My leg wraps around his waist needing to touch him so bad, but my hands being held by his are making that impossible, he knows what he's doing.

The heel of my shoe digs into his lower back which erupts a low groan from him as he connects our lips together again.

Before I could get lost in him again, I pull away which causes him to look at me confused sitting up slightly letting my hands go.

"Everything okay angel?" He asks slightly worried incase he done something wrong.

I smile and sit up as he moves to the other side of the bed to let me stand up.

"Just need to freshen up a little" I say leaning down to place a kiss to his lips to show I'm okay.

"Take your time baby" he mumbles leaning back on the bed as he watches me walk into the bathroom, my dress flowing behind me as I shut the door.

I take a deep breath once the door closes, I can't believe I'm going to do this. I look at myself in the mirror and fight back any thoughts that are telling me to shut the whole thing down and just go to sleep.

I smile to myself and begin taking off my dress letting it pool around my feet stepping out onto the tiled floor with a clink of my heels.

I look at myself again and I'm shocked by how good I look? I've never looked at myself half naked before and liked what I seen, I could cry over how confident I feel.