♡ 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝟐𝐚𝐦 ♡

𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝟐𝐚𝐦1

𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝟐𝐚𝐦
1.8

"That is single-handedly the worst idea you've come up with," Daichi laughed, doubling over as he saw the pout on (Y/N)'s face.

Suga tried to cover with laugh with a meat bun, grateful for the darkness at that time of the day. The three third years and (Y/N) Ukai walked with a couple of meat buns in their hands, munching away as they laughed and talked. 

The (E/C) eyed girl was clearly the centre of attention here, her smile as she joked and the way her hair bounced as she walked enough to make them entranced. It wasn't like she was doing it on purpose or anything, and she may not have been the most stunning person on earth, but the way she made them feel at ease when she was around, almost like the sun welcoming people who stepped out their house in the late morning. It was always pleasant. Not overbearingly bright or hot, but a fresh, greeting glow. 

Asahi laid his giant hand on top of (Y/N)'s head, making the smaller girl let out a squeak. He smiled, "I don't know. Hiring a group of Mariachi to cheer for us at the matches might be cool," He mocked jokingly.

The girl crossed her arms, "My brain is just too advanced for you. The same old marching band is boring. If you're gonna have support, might as well make it spicy~"

"And Mariachi's the better option?"

"Uh-huh. Might as well play volleyball whilst la Cucaracha blasts in your ears with an off-key trumpet and a man with a soprano voice." She looked up, spotting the headlights of her transport home, "Oh! The bus! I gotta go, guys! See you tomorrow, okay?" She yelled as she rushed to the vehicle.

They were disappointed to see her go, but waved nonetheless.

Suga frowned, "Where the hell is she sleeping where she has to take the bus? Is she not staying with her dad?"

Daichi shrugged, turning in the direction of his house, "You could ask her,"

"Yeah..."

"(Y/N)-channnn~" Came the muffled voice from behind her dorm door.

Sighing from her bed, she got up with a grunt, shuffling over to the door. Opening it, she looked up at the red-head, taking note of his red dragon onesie. She wasn't one to talk, wearing a Rainbow Dash one and everything. 

"Why are you knocking at my door at one in the morning, interrupting my restful sleep?" The shorter girl (IF YOU'RE TALLER THAN TENDOU PROPS TO YOU-) asked.