Chapter 29

Okay dudes I need your help.

There's this woman named
Ava Smith that messaged
me this afternoon

 Frankly I'm a bit skepticalof this womanI believe she's a scam soif she texts any of youI recommend you don't reply

of this woman
I believe she's a scam so
if she texts any of you
I recommend you don't reply

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

When we entered the bathroom, Josie forced me into the shower

When we entered the bathroom, Josie forced me into the shower. She waited outside whilst I showered and got changed. She may have been my best friends since diapers but I'm still not comfortable showing my body around her. Around anyone actually. Especially with the scars that I have yet to have removed.

I had to call her back in when I put the dress on. There was a little zip at the back that I couldn't reach. That frustrated me soo much. Why couldn't it be at the side? That would be so much easier.

When she walked through the door, you could physically see her eyes widened in shock. A gasp left her mouth before she placed her hand over the top of it.

What. Do I look bad? Maybe it's my shoulders? Maybe it's my thighs? Maybe it's just me over all. I knew I wouldn't look good in this dress.

On the other hand, she was sporting a dress that was the complete opposite to mine. Thick silk pink dress. Like me, she had a high slit running up to the top of her thigh but she looked good with it .Unlike me, Josie had smaller boobs and bum but her waist made it so she had the perfect hourglass look I wanted to have.

Her hair was in elegant curls and fell just below her breasts. She had gone full out with her makeup. She had a pink eyeshadow look with fake eyelashes. Her highlight shone and practically blinded me. She outlined her lips to make them look bigger and coated them with a pink lipstick.