111

"So the Walcott's were the first," Stiles says as Faline hands him some red string. "At least the first that we know about. Four murders. Sean, his brother, and their parents. They were killed by a professional assassin called the Mute. Weapon of choice a military tomahawk"

"But then the Mute was killed by Peter Hale," Faline says, pinning up her sketch of the mute. "After he tried to blow up Derek with a claymore mine"

"Next was Demarco," Stiles says. "He delivered the keg to the party at Lydia's lake house and got decapitated outside his car"

"And then last night," Faline says. "Twenty-three-year-old Carrie Hudson"

Faline, Stiles, Scott, and Mr. Stilinski are stood in the station, discussing the Deadpool.

"It's a dead pool," Scott says. "A hit list of supernatural creatures. This is only part of it. The rest still has to be decoded"

SEAN WALCOTT 250

DAVID WALCOTT 250

MICHAEL WALCOTT 250

CHRISTINA WALCOTT 250

LYDIA MARTIN 20

SCOTT MCCALL 25

FALINE MICHAELS 35

DEMARCO MONTANA 250

DEREK HALE 15

CARRIE HUDSON 500

KAYLEEN BETTCHER 250

KIRA YUKIMURA 6

ELIAS TOWN 250

"Who found this list?" Mr. Stilinski asks.

"Lydia" Stiles says.

"How?"

"She wrote it," Faline says.

"Actually she transcribed it, without realizing it," Stiles says.

"Banshee?" Mr. Stilinski asks.

"Banshee" Stiles confirms.

Faline grabs a pen and crosses out the dead so far.

"Beautiful," Mr. Stilinski says. "Alright what are the numbers next to the names?"

"We're getting to that" Stiles says. "First you need to know that the code was broken by a cipher key"

"You mean like a keyword?" Mr. Stilinski asks.

"It was actually a name," Stiles says.

"Allison" Scott says.

"Her name broke a third of the list," Stiles says.

"And now we think there are two other cipher keys," Scott says.

"Which will give us the rest of the names," Mr. Stilinski says. "Okay, so how do we get the cipher keys?"

"Same way we got the code"

"Lydia" Scott says.

"She's been at the lake house all weekend trying to find the other two keywords," Faline says.

"You didn't know about Demarco or Carrie?" Mr. Stilinski asks. "What about these other two names on the list? Uh Kayleen Bettcher and Elias Town. They werewolves too?"

"We don't know," Faline says.

"But Deaton said the Nemeton would draw supernatural creatures here," Scott says.

"Here being Beacon Hills?" Mr. Stilinski asks. "Or Beacon County? The population of Beacon Hills is just under thirty thousand."

"And dropping" Stiles says.