The Order

"You're lucky I like you Potter

"You're lucky I like you Potter."

y/n pov

Summer was pretty eventful honestly. Father wasn't home most of the time so I was free to go wherever.

Sometimes when he left, he'd be gone for weeks. It was wonderful.

He didn't ever tell me where he was going or how long he'd be gone but I didn't mind. I spent a large portion of my time with Hermione in the muggle world.

I learned about cars, tv's, polaroid camers, and my favoirte muggle invention, microwaves. Her family even invited me on a beach vacation. It was lovely. Hermione and I read books and tanned by the water for hours.

I also spent a lot of time at The Burrow. Fred and George have been working on prank candies all summer. Mrs. Weasly doesn't exactly approve of they're new hobby so I supply them with materials.

I kept good contact with most of my friends besides Harry. Though he promised to write every week, I only got letter from him occasionally. The Dursley's don't want him talking to his "freaky little friends."

I didn't change much over the summer. Got tanner, better style, started lightly curling my hair sometimes, but other than that not much.

Well maybe other than that. I've caught Fred's eyes wandering down south multiple times. I love Fred and all, but Merlin he can be a pervert.

I hauled my bag up the stairs to Grimmauld Place. I was spending the last few days of summer there before we had to return to school.

The Weaslys, Hermione, the order were there aswell. I pushed the door open and instantly heard the voices of my friends.

I dropped my bag and ran around the corner. I jumped on the back of the first person I spotted.

"Oh bloody hell y/n! Nearly scared me to death." Ron whined. 

"I missed you too Ronald." 

"y/n!" Ginny sqeualed. I climbed off Ron's back and embraced Ginny in a hug. We had owled a lot over the summer and hung out pretty frequently. 

I felt another four arms wrap around the two of us.

"Ah, our favorite little pranksters in training-" George started.

"-We have got lots of prank candies for you two to try." Fred finished.

Ginny and I pulled out of the hug and exchanged worried glances. "I am not going to be your guinea pig." I said, waving my finger in their faces.

"Me neither. Get a first year to do it." Ginny suggested.

"Thats actually not a bad idea." Fred said as he looked at his brother with a grin.

"Thanks sis!" They both ran off to who knows where, to do who knows what. 

"Wheres Hermione and Harry?" I asked.