124

"You are not going to Mexico" Mr. Stilinski rounds on his son and his girlfriend. "Either of you"

"Dad, Scott, and Kira have been kidnapped and taken to Mexico, okay?" Stiles says. "I think that's a pretty good reason for a trip to Mexico"

"Okay, even if Deaton and Faline are right about this the best thing to do is to go through the proper channels," Mr. Stilinski says. "That means calling the right law enforcement agencies, border patrol, putting out an all-points"

"And tell them what?" Faline asks. "Look for a woman who's supposed to be dead but lived because her throat luckily got ripped out by an alpha and her tribe of men made from animal bone who may or may not have a teenage Alpha werewolf and a kitsune?"

"Dad we can't just wait around for the wheels of bureaucracy to start spinning in five different government offices. Okay?" Stiles says.

"They'll say teenage lovers who have run away because Kira's parents are trying to make her move to New York," Faline says. "It'll be if we haven't heard from them for about three months when they'll do an investigation, if Kate has them, we haven't got three months"

"Someone needs to go down there right now, find them, and rescue them. I'm going" Stiles says.

"I can keep you from going," Mr. Stilinski says.

"I'd find a way," Stiles says.

"I can throw you in a cell" His father counters.

"I'd still find a way," Stiles says. "Faline would just magic us out"

"Stiles, please," Mr. Stilinski says. "Just give me a little more time to verify something slightly more concrete than a psychic vision by some guy with a third eye. Look I will call every law enforcement agency all the way down to South America if I have to. If nothing turns up, then I'll book three flights to Mexico. We'll all go okay?"

"Okay, okay great" Stiles says. "Do I get a gun?"

"No," Mr. Stilinski says before walking away.

The couple leaves his office.

"We're going right?" Faline asks her boyfriend.

"Oh yeah," Stiles says. "We need Malia"

They get to Scott's house and begin to rifle through his closet.

"Take those" Stiles says and Malia smells the pair of shorts.

"Fabric softener," Malia says.

Stiles goes into Scot's bathroom and pulls a pair of boxers from the dirty washing basket. Faline makes a slight gagging noise.

"Remember Scott's life is on the line," Stiles says and Malia grabs Scott's pillow.

"That works too," Stiles says and they make their way downstairs to reveal Liam in the kitchen.

"Liam go home," Stiles says. "You're not coming with us"

"Why not?" Liam asks.

"Because it's a full moon," Stiles says. "And I don't feel like driving all the way down to Mexico just to have you rip my throat out"

"You can lock me up right?" Liam asks. "Chain me down to the backseat or something?"

"You tore through the last chains remember?" Malia asks.

"Yeah, we would have to freeze you in carbonite to get you down there," Stiles says.

"Okay, then where do we get carbonite?" Liam asks and Faline snickers at Stiles' face.