Occulemency

"You don't think she's joined him, has she?"

y/n pov

We gathered into two lines, both facing a enchanted practice dummy with a wand.

"Go on." Harry urged. Neville nervously stepped up and raised his wand to the dummy. 

"Expelliarmus!"

We all ducked as the wand came flying backwards at us and hit the back mirror.

"I'm hopeless." Neville sulked.

"You're just flourishing your wand too much. Try it like this." Harry waved his wand in a S motion.

"Expelliarmus!" 

The wand flew out of the dummy's hand and onto the floor. 

~

"Stunning is one of the most useful spells in your arsenal. Its sort of a wizard's bread and butter, really." Harry explained.

He and Nigel stood at oppisite ends of the room with their wands raised. "Come on Nigel, give it your best shot."

"Stupefy!" He shouted. Both of the boys went flying into the walls behind them. 

Pretty impressive for a second year.

"Not bad at all, Nigel. Well done." Harry groaned as he got up and rubbed his back.

Hermione and Ron were next up. 

"Don't worry, I'll go easy on you." Ron assured, though it doesn't seem like Hermione's the one who needs assurance.

"Thanks Ronald." Hermione saracastically responded.

"One sickle." Fred and George whispered from behind me.

"You're on." I grinned.

Ron waised his wand to Hermione and opened his mouth to say the enchantment. 

Hermione didn't give him a chance. 

"Stupefy!"

Ron fell backwards onto his back. The twins stuck there hands out for the sickles.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed two out of my pockets.

"Shut up." Ron muttered as he walked over to his snickering brothers. "I let her do that."

"You just lost me two sickles."

~

Our DA meetings had be going great. We had used enchanted galleons to notify members when the next lessons would be.

Umbridge grew more and more suspicious as the winter months drew near.

She made it a rule that all students submit to questioning about 'illicit activities.'