Wanda Maximoff X Reader (Marvel),

Hi decided to write another oneshot, this time for wanda!

Summary : after ultron, wanda makes her way back to sokovia to find her girlfriend, but the avengers don't know that so they follow her.

Hope you like it!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _

Third person pov...

It had been two weeks since Ultron happened, wanda has mostly gotten over pietros death and has forgiven tony.

Wanda has had a lot on her mind especially about one person in particular.

Y/N L/N wandas beautiful girlfriend

Right now wanda is busy packing up a few of her things for the journey back to Sokovia.

She had got some money saved from doing odd jobs when she was in sakovia and here in New York while staying with the avengers.

She decides to leave on Friday that week to stay in sokovia for the weekend.

"wanda lunch, you have to eat something" called clint from the kitchen as steve dished up lunch.

"coming!" she called back as she ran downstairs.

'3 days to go' she thought mentally.

3 days later...

Wanda had already bought her plane ticket, she just had to get out of avengers tower with out being seen.

But sure of course that would be easy Not! When you live with a Literal God, two geniuses, two assasians and a super soldier

But she did it anyway, wanda waited until lunch and made her escape. She had messaged Y/N in advance so she knew to expect wanda.

On her way out of the tower wanda ran into came across Steve who had went for a walk around New York.

"Hey Steve"

"hello wanda, going out?"

"yep just for a few hours"

"okay then, be safe"

"will do Cap"

Wanda saluted to Steve, who laughed at her antics and walked out of the building.

Wand then took a taxi to the airport and was on her way to sokovia within a day.

Once she got to sokovia the first thing she did was find a hotel to get a room for the night since it was dark by the time she got there.

Wanda was beyond happy and excited she couldn't believe she did this with out the avengers knowing.

She  fell asleep as soon as her head felt her soft pillow and began dreaming of her girlfriend and Brother.

Back in America...

The avengers were freaking out!

Mainly clint who thought of wanda like a daughter!

"OK who was theast person to see or speak to her" asked Tony trying to stay calm for clint.

Steve hesitantly put his hand up "I did, I saw her hours ago she said she was only going out for a Few hours" he said everyone was scared and confused.

"did she have anything on her that was strange" demanded clint shaking Steves shoulders.

He was so close to crying that Natasha had to hug him, yep the famous black widow hugged someone.

"Well her bag did look rather large, like she had a lot of things in there, but that was all" said Steve

Clint slumped his Head in his hands as he whispered sadly

"she ran away, back to sokovia" he couldn't deny that he started crying because he was and he didn't care.

He was beyond worried about Wanda.

Back in Sokovia...

Wanda was dressed and ready once it was morning, she was excited to see her girlfriend again.

She packed up her things after eating breakfast and left the hotel and made her way to Y/N s apartment.

As she walked along the street memories roses to the surface of her mind, from the alleyway her brother got beaten up in.

To the school she went to as a kid. She soon made it to Y/N s apartment and ran up the stairs tripping a few times.

Before she knocked loudly on the door.

It was then unlocked and there stood the lovely Y/N.

The end

This is the end of Pt 1 Of wanda maximoff x fem reader so hopefully you have liked it

Don't forget to comment ideas for me!

Bye!

Published 28th November 2020

Updated 25th February 2021

Word count : 700