Into The Ministry We Go

"We're in this together

"We're in this together."

y/n pov

I dipped my quill into the ink for what seemed like the hundreth time. No one mentioned to me that our OWL's have like a million questions on it.

I looked up at Umbridge. She sat in a huge chair in the front of the room. She seemed to get some kind of kick out of watching us all take exams.

I turned my attention back to my paper.

Less than a minute later a boom sounded from outside the classroom.

I looked back to Umbridge to see if she knew what it was but she looked just as confused as the rest of us.

Another boom sounded.

Umbridge gathered herself and walked down the long pathway of students to see what the noise could possibly be.

She swung the doors open. There was nothing there exept a small smark of light.

It flew past her and into the middle of the room.

It blew up into a huge firework. 

2 boys on brooms came flying into the room. Not just any boys, Fred and George Weasley.

Students began to cheer as more and more fireworks erupted around the room.

Test papers flew everywhere as the light show in the sky started. This is the happiest I've seen everyone in weeks.

All our attention turned to one firework in particular. It formed into the face of a dragon and swooped down to Umbridge.

Umbridge ran out of the room screaming as the dragon chased her.

Fred and George flew out of the room after her, knocking down all her inquiries off the wall.

We all ran out after them into the courtyard.

The entire school had left their classrooms to see what the commotion was. Everyone celebrated as fireworks burst in the sky, forming all kind of shapes and figures in the sky.

I turned to the side to see my friend's reactions but instead saw Harry on the floor.

Hermione, Ron, and I hurried over to him.

"Sirius."

~

We ran up the stair cases to Umbridge's office. 

"Harry, are you sure?" Hermione asked as we ran.

"I saw it. It's just like with Mr. Weasley. It's the same door I've been dreaming about for months, only I couldn't remeber where I'd seen it before. Sirius said Voldermort was after something, something he didn't have the last time something he didn't have the last time, and it's in the Department of Mysteries-"