3 - D E T E N T I O N

*TW SEXUAL ASSAULT*

Evangeline Carter

It's only the second day in Slughorn's class and I'm already tired of it. I'm not even paying attention to what the professor is saying, just scribbling down on my notes. Not very Ravenclaw of me.

Malfoy proudly comes into class late with a smirk on his face. Fixing his tie and hair. I don't even want to know what he's been doing or with whom.

"Malfoy, you're 20 minutes late. Care to explain where you've been? Exclaimed Professor Slughorn.

"I got, lost."

"Hopefully you don't get lost on your way to detention, tomorrow after class."

I let out a small laugh.

Malfoy scoffs and proceeds to sit next to me. "What are you laughing at, virgin?" I just roll my eyes.

"Can I ask you a question?" He looks at me.

"If I say no, you're still going to ask it."

"How come you've never dated anyone?"

I paused before answering. "I guess no one's ever liked me that way before."

"You're lying, I'm not a fucking idiot. I know Cedric Diggory asked you to the yule ball and you rejected him."

It's true, Cedric did indeed ask me. I thought he was very cute and a nice boy, but I said no because my friend Cho Chang had a crush on him and I couldn't do that to her. It's a shame what happened to him.

Wait a minute, I thought he said he didn't know I existed. Was he asking about me? I look over at him and give him a smirk. "Someone's been doing their research about me."

He looked like he regretted the words he just said. Draco Malfoy is speechless for the first time. "I bet you know all about me, don't you mudblood?"

"Just that you're a douchebag who doesn't know how to properly treat people."

"Where'd you hear that from, the guys who I've fucked up, or the girls I've fucked?"

"You're pathetic."

"How would you like the opportunity to get your virginity taken away by the most handsome man in that world?" He says with a smirk.

"I would love to get with Leonardo Dicaprio."

"I was talking about me."

"You're hilarious," I mumble.

Before he could say anything, class was dismissed once again, and I immediately left, now walking into the empty halls. Why was Malfoy asking me that? Bragging about shagging girls is pathetic, he's so"- My thoughts got interrupted by someone grabbing onto my ass.

I turned around to see Goyle still grabbing onto me with a smirk on his face. "Wanna go to my dorm sexy?" I was in shock. I didn't know what to say or do. In situations like this, I'm used to Charlotte going crazy and hitting whoever tried to touch me. However, she's not here. I don't know what to do. I don't know what I'm waiting for. I can feel Goyle touching me and zipping down his pants. "Please, stop," I whimper.

All of a sudden I see Malfoy walking towards us with an angered face. "What the fuck do you think you're doing!" He screams and grabs Goyle only to punch him multiple times. Goyle punched back. This angered Malfoy leaving Goyle with a bloody face on the floor. People are around us now forming a crowd.

"Mate! I'm sorry! I-I didn't know she was yours!" Cries out Goyle.

"I'm not your fucking mate." Malfoy spat. He was about to throw another punch but Blaise came in telling him to stop.