one shot #3

Prompt: Being a Malfoy has it's advantages and disadvantages. The biggest advantage is that no-one messes with you. The biggest disadvantage is having to hide who you're dating, a muggle-born Gryffindor.

I was on my way back from quidditch practice when I bumped into a familiar frizzy haired brunette in the hallway. "Beat it Granger." I sneered and shoved past her. She looked back at me with tears in her eyes and ran off. Draco gave me a pat on the shoulder and squeezed it. I nodded at him then headed to the shower. 

After my shower I decided to go to the library. I saw a familiar figure sitting in the back of the library as usual and I sat next to them. "I'm so, so sorry for earlier darling, I was with Draco and the rest of the team and-" I was interrupted by soft lips and a hand cupping my cheek.

"It's okay, [Y/n], I know." Her lips connected with mine again. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her neck. I pulled back for a second and looked at her. "Really, [Y/n/n], it's alright."

I gave a half hearted smile. "You say that but I know when Draco says stuff it bothers you and I didn't want you to be mad at me and-" She interrupted me with another kiss.

"Oh Merlin, you're adorable when you get all worked up but for everyone's sake shut up and kiss me." She leaned in and pulled me close. I connected my lips to hers and climbed onto her lap. She ran her fingers up and down my back and I wrapped my arms around her neck. She started to kiss my neck and I giggled. I pulled back a bit and smiled. 

"Whatever I have to say to you, just know I never mean it. I love you, Hermione, and I'd never hurt you." Hermione's eyes opened wide. We had never said 'I love you' before. She looked at me in awe and I turned away and blushed. 

She tilted my head so I was facing her. "I love you, [Y/n]." She pressed her lips against mine again and wrapped her arms around my waist. "Merlin.. [Y/n].. I love.. you.." She mumbled in between kisses she placed on my neck. I bit my lip and smirked. She started to unbutton my top when we heard a large crash behind the bookshelf we were sitting against. I peered through the openings off the bookshelf and my gaze was met with stone cold eyes. 

'Oh shit.' I thought as I quickly got off of Hermione's lap as Draco walked around to the other side of the bookshelf. He stood directly in front of me. I had to look up at him because of our height difference. He shoved me out of the way and stood in front of Hermione. He took out his wand and pointed it at her. 

"[Y/n], snogging the Mudblood I see?" He sneered and pressed his wand slightly against her throat.

"Don't call her that. And don't you dare touch her." I pulled out my wand and pointed it at him. "Expelliarmus!" His wand flew out of his hand and he backed up. "Call Hermione that one more time and see what happens."

"She's a disgrace to this school, [Y/n]. I can't believe they let this filthy Mudblood in here anyways." He scoffed.

"Slugulus Erecto!" I laughed as a slug fell out of Draco's mouth. "Mess with either of us again and it'll be worse." I grabbed Hermione's hand and walked out of the library. She kissed me on the cheek and I winked at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: okay sorry for another short one im just so tired haha. ill try and make them longer but have a wonderful day you beautiful bitch mwahhh