twelve

12| ready?

"put this jacket on, we don't want anyone to look at your sinfulness." jimin mocked his best friend who stuck his tongue out. "if i wasn't dating yoongi, i would go for you."

"if i was to stay single and you'd ask me out, i would still be single." taehyung rolled his eyes and jimin chuckled.

"we need to go to hoseok, he'll give you an earpiece where you can communicate with jeongguk. he tells you what you have to do. oh and hoseok will also install a camera and he can see everything that happens." jimin explained and taehyung nodded.

suddenly he was feeling really giddy. not because of the 'job' he has to do, but about the adventures side this mission brings with it.

after being forced to follow his parents rules his whole life over, why not try something new?

"try to cover the earpiece a little with you hair." hoseok said and taehyung nodded, pulling strains of his now curly hair to cover the black ear piece.

"take this glasses." hoseok said, handing taehyung round glasses.

"glasses? how am i supposed to seduce him with them." taehyung asked dumbfounded.

hoseok grins. "choi loves when innocence turns to sensuality... it's a kink of his. the camera is installed in there."

taehyung scrunched his nose in disgust. he put the glasses on and hoseok tried them out and smiled triumphantly when he could see himself on the monitor of his computer.

"you're ready, yoongi and namjoon will join the mission, jeongguk is there too." hoseok smiled. "by the way, curly hair suits you." he smiled and taehyung blushed and giggled lightly.

"thank you."

jimin then came into the room and smiled at taehyung. "they're ready and waiting for you."

taehyung and jimin walked downstairs, where namjoon, yoongi and jeongguk were already waiting.

"i'm gonna check if there are enough bullets in the car." namjoon said, walking off.

and the moment jimin and taehyung walked through the door, both jeongguk's and yoongi's breath hitched.

yoongi's always does whenever he sees jimin, he didn't even spare taehyung a glance.

but jeongguk, he was definitely staring at the blond. curly hair, cute make up, long, tanned legs peaking out of a black coat that he was wearing. jeongguk didn't even want to imagine what taehyung was wearing underneath the coat.

and suddenly he hated the idea of taehyung doing this job.

nonetheless, he would never cancel a mission.

taehyung saw jeongguk staring at him and looked quickly away, not knowing why he blushed.

"bear— you ready?" yoongi asked his best friend, who nodded with a light smile. he didn't want to look up to jeongguk, which annoys the older, but he didn't say anything.

"good luck." jimin hugged taehyung and pecked his cheek, before kissing yoongi on the lips. "you will get it, tae." he whispered and taehyung nodded, responding to jimin's smile with his own.

jimin then looked to jeongguk, who was still eye fucking taehyung. "gguk." jimin snapped him out of his stare. "hmm?"

jimin chuckled and leaned forward. "we all know taehyung looks irresistible, but stay concentrated." jeongguk stared bewilderedly at jimin, before realizing what the younger means and he quickly shook his head. "i don't know what you mean, he looks as usual."