C H A P T E R 71

A couple of weeks later and the pastas that lived in Slender's Mansion came back. Still, no one had a clue of the two's, Masky and Y/n's, relationship with each other.

Y/n went to her room and shut the room, starting to unpack her and Moons things. She put all her dirty clothes in her laundry bin.

Once done with that, Y/n decided on taking a shower, a long one at that. She put the temperature to hot, but not hot enough to completely melt her skin. She washed her hair and put extra conditioning in because she loved the feel of conditioner in her hair. Once she washed the soap and shampoo off her body and hair, she exited the shower and left the bathroom with only a towel covering her body.

"Guess waiting an hour for you to get out the shower was worth it." A masculine voice said. Y/n jumped and looked toward wear the voice was coming from, gripping the towel on her body even harder.

"Oh my gosh don't scare me like that." She sighed out, heading towards the bed to kiss the masked man on the forehead.

"What shall I wear?" She mumbled, opening drawers looking for something to wear.

"Ooh, what about that hoodie? He responded. Y/n scoffed.

"That's your hoodie."

"I know." He shrugged.

"What should I wear underneath then?" She asked him.

"Nothing." He replied. Y/n blushed and pushed him lightly. He gave a light laugh as Y/n took a pair of booty shorts and the hoodie he picked out. Along with a bra and a pair of underwear, she left to the bathroom to get dressed.

"What do you want to do?" He asked.

"Sleep. You?" She yawned.

"Here, we could cuddle until you fall asleep." He said. She smiled and flopped onto the bed with him.

"Not the perfect boyfriend my ass." She mumbled into his chest. He smiled and buried his nose into her hair.

"Cherry Blossom?" He asked. She hummed in response. They remained silent for a good two minutes

"If we dont switch positions right now I'm going to fall of the bed." She warned. They both laughed as they switched to a more appropriate position for sleeping. She laid next to him and faced him, playing with his hair until she fell asleep.

~

"Y/n?" A shy voice asked. Y/n's eyes fluttered opened and sat up, facing the person.

"Sally? What are you doing here?" Y/n asked in a sleepy tone.

"I was having a nightmare and wanted to ask if I can sleep here. Uh, what is Masky doing here?" She whispered to her. Y/n yawned.

"Sally, come sleep next to me, okay? I'll explain everything in the morning." She said. Saly nodded and hopped into the bed, falling asleep immediately.

To make room, the older female scooted closer to her lover, their chests brushing against each others. Y/n closed her eyes and fell asleep.

~
"Y/n~ get up." Someone pulled on her arm. She immediately recognized the voice and opened her eyes.

"Good morning Sally." She greeted as she sat up, rubbing her eyes. She looked at the boy next to her.

"Why is Masky here?" She asked. The h/c haired girl sighed.

"Sally, if I tell you, you have to promise not to tell anyone, okay?" Y/n said. Sally nodded in agreement.

"Me and Masky are, well, dating." Y/n told. Sally's eyes lit up.