Chapter 24

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʟᴀᴜʀʏɴ ᴡɪʟsᴏɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You good?" Pop asked me as I stood on the other side of the banister.

I nodded and looked over at Diamond as she was giving me a mug.

I came out here for a few days since I missed Pop but really it was for this court hearing.

The restraining order is finally lifted so Diamond and Pop can have contact with one another now.

She was eyeing me the whole time but we haven't said a word to one another yet.

"Don't pay her no mind, you ready to go?" He asked while holding my face in his hand.

"Yeah, ready when you are." I said giving him my full attention.

He gave my forehead a kiss, "Okay give me a second I'm gone make sure everything is good." He said before turning back around to his lawyer.

I shifted all of my weight to one leg while I looked around the court room.

Diamond had a few friends it looked like with her and they were looking at me like they wanted to beat my ass.

Shit I would want to, too.

But Pop is with me now sooo...

A few minutes went by before Pop looked at me & nodded as I met him at the end of my row of seats.

He grabbed my hand to lead my to the door but before we made it out a voice stopped us.

"Shar, you not gone say nothing?" A females voice said.

I turned around seeing Diamond with the girls from before right behind her.

"I'm not in the mood I can call you later." He said while pushing me behind him.

"So this the new bitch, huh?" She chuckled looking me up and down.

"Let's not be disrespectful in a court room, clearly 12 is all around here." I said.

"Watch yo damn mouth D, she don't got shit to do with this I'm only here for my child." Pop said in a low tone.