twenty, 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

Timothée quickly sat at my side and brought me into his arms. I leaned on his chest and started crying at this over whelming time in my life. To think, not only 48 hours ago I was happy and excited to enter this new relationship. Only to be met with a series of stressors.

"Mags I'm so sorry." I heard his voice crack and lifted my head. His face was red and his eyes were on the verge of spilling out his tears.

"No." I cried some more and cupped his face, not wanting to see him cry.

"I hate that I've only been your boyfriend for not even two days, and have already made you cry." his eyebrows scrunched together as he did his best to stay cool.

"This is a lot, I don't mind the secrecy... it's just-"

"The fake relationship?" he asked. I nodded my head yes making his grip on me get stronger. "You have nothing to worry about, I promise. After the year, we have so many years to go where we can have the most normal relationship ever." he said hopeful.

"I'm willing to try, but there's always going to be another movie. There's always going to be another PR stunt." I sighed.

"I promise there won't be. I signed this when I thought we would get back together, I didn't know I was going to meet you in between." he explained which made me feel nice and sketched out at the same time.

It wasn't even that long ago since he signed that contract. For all I know, I could be his rebound

"You could leave me for her." I sighed looking away from him now, annoyed with my own insecurities.

"Pfft... no way." he shook his head so certain. I hated the way he said it; so confident. I had no other choice but to trust him, he was confident in his response so why shouldn't I? He puckered his lips for me to kiss. I kissed him reluctantly then pulled away just giving him a look. "thank you for not running away." I could see his eyes re-water through his smile. I just frowned at him.

"I'm done crying." I did my best to sooth him.

"I know, I feel really bad Mags, I like you so much. I did everything to fight for you, clearly you're smarter than me though." he blushed. All this time my hands still cupped his face holding it close to mine.

"Why do you think I said yes?" I assured him and kissed him quickly again, "You make me go crazy. You see the way I held myself together in that office. That was for you babe." I joked giving him another kiss. His eyes dried up and his smile became more real once he started to trust me.

"Thank you for being so you." he pulled me closer holding himself tight to my chest.

We stayed that way for a second and then he pulled me down kissing me quickly. He pushed me down onto the couch and kissed me roughly. I wasn't sure how comfortable and open I could be with him sexually, but right now I don't think he would mind. I pushed him off of me and back to where I would be the one on top.

I gave him a seductive look and ran my hands down to the end of his shirt pulling it off quickly. I ran my hands threw his hair and kissed him roughly. He groaned into my mouth making me rock my hips over his.

"Fuck." he moaned in a whispered making me go crazy. He took off my shirt then started to fumble with my bra, after a few long seconds he paused, "sorry I promise I'm not that bad." I could feel how he was nervous and just smiled assuring him I didn't give a fuck if he ripped it off. I took my bra off quickly and went back to kissing him everywhere.

I made sure to leave love bites strictly below the neck. I even went as far to his hip bone which made him crazy. He raised my head back up to him, his pupils were so dialted there was no green in sight.

"Do you want to?" he asked me and I knew deep down I was ready. It wanted him so bad it hurt.

"Yeah." I whispered. He sat up from under me and pulled me in for a soft passionate kiss. He promted me to get up then walked me over to my bed. He pushed me to the edge and kissed me on the forehead. "You don't have to be easy on me." I laughed shyly.

"I love how you always say what you want." he said against my forehead making me smile. His hand ran slowly up from my stomach stopping at my throat, he gripped it softly then squeezed. At the same time his lips found mine and his other hand started to wonder near the top of my shorts.

I whined as he quickly touched me then took his hand away. This was the most out of body experience I have ever felt. The overwhelming sensations of non-stop pleasures surrounded my entire apartment. I hadn't felt this connected with someone during sex in a very long time. I had my casual hook-ups and occasional ones, but there was something about feeling safe and sexy that did it for me.

I could tell he was enjoying himself more and more in response to my reactions, the things I asked him to say, and my willingness for new positions. To my surprise it didn't last long, which I didn't mine, but defiantly was craving more. This moment exceeded every expectation for this moment.

I traced circles on his chest as we cuddle under my sheets. He had his head leaning on mine and his arm wrapping around me holding me so close. I knew that was the best sex I've ever had, I wouldn't even be mad if I wasn't his. I can be a little freaky.

"How are you feeling?" he said so softly almost as if he was checking if I was still awake.

"So great... I had fun." I smiled at the imaginary shapes I was drawing. I wouldn't admit it to him, but I traced Magnolia Chalamet Powers a few times. Even Magnolia Powers Chalamet--but it wasn't as cool.

"Oh me too, sure you got that... sorry about that, I just wasn't expecting you to be like that." he said that last part awkwardly but I found it so cute.

"I surprised you a lot today, huh?" I smiled for myself proud that I surprised even him.

"All good, I really see why you're a CEO, so powerful..." his hand ran down my back, "and sexy." he squeezed my ass making me giggle.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked apprehensively, he hummed for me to go ahead, "I thought we were going to do this on our first date night... I wanted to." I admitted to him.

"Huh... me too. Thinking about it, I'm glad we didn't... I would've asked you, begged you to be my girlfriend right then and there." he said I'm sure to make me feel better.

"No way." I patted his chest calling out his bluff.

"Yes way, a matter of fact, I should ask you again just to make sure you're mine." he pulled me on top of him and kissed me.

Tonight made me more than anything feel special, and made the bad parts of today seem worth it. I have no doubt that this next year is going to go by quickly.

*

*

*

A/N or will it ?
like comment vote