Nights like this

(Trying to write in third person. Wish me luck.)

---------------------------------------------------------

The golden light had started to set, filling the blue sky with a light pink tint. A brunette stared at it, taking in the sunset. He was sat on his best friend's roof, sitting comfortably. Nights like this were the boy's favorite.

Sunsets, pizza, movies. That's what everyone Sunday night was for the two best friends. It was their little secret, a distraction if you would.

The blonde had decided to come out onto the roof. He climbed through his window, two juice pouches in his hands, and sat next to his friend. They greeted each other with a smile as he held out a juice for his friend. The other took it and poked the straw through the hole, taking a sip of the sweet liquid.

The two sat on the blonde's roof, taking in the sunset. They didn't talk, they just enjoyed the company of each other. Once the golden light had disappeared and the white lights of the sky had peeked through, the younger suggested that they go inside.

"Look at the stars." The younger said in awe, his eyes locked on the white dots in the dark sky.

The blonde looked up at them with his friend. They looked beautiful. Who knew that such tiny thing of hot gas could produce such beauty, the younger thought.

After a moment, the two boys decided to head inside. The two made their way downstairs and to the kitchen. Tommy decided to put a pizza in while the other sat at the island in a stool. He got the pizza out and unwrapped it before turning to get a pan to put it on. Once he turned back around, he could've swore something was different about the pizza. But he left it alone.

All Tubbo did was smile, knowing he had gotten away with what he did. The younger asked if he was ready to go pick a movie, the older nodded and left the kitchen. He didn't get very far before his friend called him back.

Tommy grabbed Tubbo's wrist and forced opened his closed hand, revealing a few pepperoni's. The younger just smiled at the others actions and took them from him, setting him off once again.

Moments later, the blonde walked into the living room with two plates. The brunette was curled up with a soft blanket and his ironic bee plush, he smiled once he saw his friend holding the pizza. He took it from him, moving the bee plush off his lap so it wouldn't get messy.

The younger sat next to him and pushed play on the movie that Tubbo had picked. Once it loaded, he immediately smiled, knowing what it was.

The rest of the night was filled with shouting lyrics at the top of their lungs, occasionally dancing to the songs. Once the movie had ended, the two were snuggled up together. The shorter laying on the youngers' chest, their arms wrapped around each other. They stayed like that till the golden light came back.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hello my loves!

I didn't plan on this double upload today but hey, why not?

I really wanted to try something new out. I don't really write in third person very often so I hope this was good. I want your guys feedback please! So let me know what you thought about this chapter!

We are so close to 70k! I think by the end of the night, we'll hit it! So thank you all for the love and support! You guys mean the world to me and I wanna give you all cookies! So, thank you.

-Lexi<3