44. Hot morning

Jungkook stopped himself right before punching Taehyung. He got off Taehyung and lowered his fist. He bent down and placed his lips on Taehyung's nose. 

Taehyung widened his eyes and chuckled loudly. He wrapped his hands around Jungkook's neck and pulled his mouth towards his own mouth. 

It started out slow, but soon Jungkook was struggling to take Taehyung's shirt off. "Off, off" he growled, tugging at Taehyung's shirt. Taehyung panted and took his shirt off immediately and watched as Jungkook yanked his own shirt off his body. 

He threw it onto the kitchen counter and bent down again. "I've waited long enough" he said before diving for Taehyung's lips again. Taehyung barely had the time to say a hurried 'me too' before Jungkook began to attack his lips harshly. 

The second they pulled away for some oxygen, Jungkook dived down and began to suck on the sensitive spots on Taehyung's neck while his fingers began to map his chest. 

Taehyung moaned loudly and let his own fingers run across Jungkook's wide, buffy chest. Jungkook groaned loudly once he realized Taehyung was using his left hand. 

****************MATURE****************

His member started hardening at the feel of Taehyung's left hand on his chest. He couldn't help but think about how it would feel to have that hand somewhere downstairs. 

Once again, before he knew it, his traitorous hand clutched Taehyung's hand harshly and pushed it downwards. 

He got up suddenly and, "up" he huffed. He didn't even let Taehyung get up completely before pushing him against the wall harshly. He grabbed his left hand once again and placed it on his member. Taehyung immediately began to pump it. 

Jungkook groaned louder and sucked Taehyung's neck harder. Taehyung trailed his fingers up and slipped his hand into Jungkook's boxers, causing Jungkook to gasp once he touched the bare skin. 

Jungkook threw his head back and pushed Taehyung down harshly. Taehyung realized what he was supposed to do and pushed Jungkook's shorts and boxers down. 

He didn't waste a second in gobbling the huge member right up. "P-Perfect...." Jungkook moaned and thrust into Taehyung's mouth, making him gag slightly. Taehyung began to bob the member while tracing his right hand up to Jungkook's nipple. 

Jungkook panted hard and watched the hand that trailed to his nipple. "L-Left.." he said. "Use the...left hand...." he moaned when Taehyung didn't stop trailing his hand upward. 

Taehyung pulled out abruptly and smirked at Jungkook. "Leftie kink, huh?" he asked. "Y-Yes" Jungkook panted, patting Taehyung's head repeatedly to get him to continue blowing his dick. 

He soon came, spilling white and hot cum all over the floor. Taehyung sprang up and wrapped his hands around Jungkook's neck. "That was hot" he whispered before leaning forward to kiss him. 

Jungkook could feel Taehyung trying to grind his hips while he kissed him. He placed his hands on his hips and held him tight and still before he could go insane. 

"Stop it" he growled when Taehyung tried to wriggle his hips out of his hold. Taehyung huffed and jerked himself out of his hold completely. He leaned close to Jungkook's ear. 

"I'm gonna shower. You are welcome to join, Mr. Hubby" he whispered and left the kitchen before Jungkook could reply. Jungkook cleaned up the cum on the floor and ran to join Taehyung. 

He whistled as he entered the bathroom. "I really hit a jackpot, huh?" he asked. "I did too" Taehyung said. "We both did" Jungkook said and joined Taehyung under the shower. 

*******END OF MATURE PART*******

Taehyung ran his hands through Jungkook's wet hair. "I know we just had a great time together, and I don't wanna ruin it, but I really wanna know something" he said. 

"What is it?" Jungkook asked, wrapping his hands around Taehyung's waist and enjoying the feel of the hot water that fell on the two of them. 

"You father came yesterday, right? How did you feel? I mean...Jimin didn't accept his return. He didn't even talk to him. He cried a lot too. I wanted to know what you felt like" Taehyung said. 

"Oh?! Hyung didn't talk to him?! I didn't know that" Jungkook said and frowned, trying to remember the previous day's events. 

"You might not remember everything well. Everything was very hectic after that. But he went out to talk to you and then came in and started sobbing. He kept yelling that he didn't want to talk to someone while your grandfather kept knocking on the door. 

He isn't the type to cry ever. So it really surprised me. Then I went out and your grandfather and father were standing outside. 

I wasn't sure what I was supposed to say when your grandfather introduced us to each other. I said it wasn't nice to meet him cause I saw my aunt cry over him for years and went back into my room. I didn't talk to him after that" Taehyung explained. 

"Ohh. I actually forgave him for abandoning me. Cause I kinda understand that he went through a loottt of pain and being around me would have only increased it. Also, I had Harabeoji and Halmeoni for me, so I never actually felt lonely or abandoned. 

I just felt bad a few times for not having a proper family, but it was fine. I had all the love I needed. Somehow, I just didn't wanna hold it against him. It's like.....what am I gonna do by holding a grudge against him when everything was already done? 

I don't know what exactly happened, but both our Harabeojis said that he did something without thinking and paid a really huge price for it. I just felt that he was punished enough. I don't actually hate him or anything. So why create more drama in my life?" Jungkook asked. 

"You are right. I understand your point of view too. But you weren't there to see your mom cry soo much over him and what he did. She lost her younger son when it wasn't even her fault to begin with. So I just couldn't forgive him immediately. 

Jimin literally grew up hating his father for ruining his mother's life. I don't hate him as much as Jimin does, though. I think I just need a bit of time to warm up to him and forgive him. But Jimin might need a lot of time" Taehyung said. 

"I understand hyung too, don't worry. Let's see what happens" Jungkook sighed and pulled himself away from Taehyung. 

"Yeah. Also, we have to go to the company from tomorrow, right?" Taehyung said. 

"Oh, shit! We have to" Jungkook said. "I'm excited!" Taehyung said. "Why?!" Jungkook asked. "I don't know" Taehyung shrugged and tied a towel around his waist. 

"Don't create any trouble" Jungkook suddenly warned. "Okay, sir!" Taehyung saluted and grinned at him before getting out of the bathroom.