To the Top

~~~

It was a bright and sunny morning in the village of Konoha. But, it seems like 2 people had quite the fun night. Naruto sat at the table as he had a slow morning.

Naruto saw Sasuki walk into the room. He immediately widened his eyes at her.

"Fucking put on some clothes! Not appropriate at all!" Naruto yelled right at her. He wasn't uncomfortable. . . actually, he was uncomfortable. Sasuki just glared right at him.

"Do you not see what I'm wearing? I'm wearing the damn bedsheets! You hear me?!" Sasuki yelled right back. Naruto just diverted his attention back at his food that he was eating.

"Yeah, only a lunatic would use bedsheets as clothing." Naruto muttered as quietly as possible. Unfortunately for Naruto, Sasuki had managed to hear him.

"The hell did you say?!" Naruto widened his eyes as he slowly looked towards her. He looked around for an escape route. He found none that he could see. Naruto looked back at her.

"Nothing?" Naruto asked sheepishly. It seemed like his answer was not valid to Sasuki's standards as Naruto was soon getting beaten to the ground by Sasuki's fists.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" Naruto screamed as he got beaten up to the ground by Sasuki.

~~~

Naruto and Sasuki went inside Yakiniku Q. They saw Kakashi and Sakura waiting for them. Sakura immediately recognized Naruto's beaten up face.

"What the hell happened to your face?" She pointed at Naruto. He just grumbled in response. Naruto had been walking with a bruised face the whole entire day.

"She was the cause of this atrocity." Naruto pointed towards Sasuki — whom just scoffed. Sakura just raised an eyebrow at what Naruto just replied with.

"Why did she beat you up exactly?" Asked Sakura. Sasuki soon widened her eyes at that question. "Nothing, I just wanted to beat him. That's all." Sasuki quickly answered her question.

Kakashi just eye-smiled at the conversation. He knew exactly what Sasuki was trying so hard to cover up. After all, he was a huge fan of Icha-Icha. "Why are you holding this meeting for?" Asked Sasuki.

Kakashi just raised an eyebrow.

"I didn't call for this meeting. The person that called for this meeting told me to invite you 3 here." Kakashi clarified as he continued to read his perverted book.

Suddenly, a man came running into Yakiniku Q with a very happy expression. "The greatest man in the Elemental Nations is here!" Naruto and Sasuki cursed themselves.

This can't be good. Naruto and Sasuki thought as they saw Jiraiya come towards them. "Good, Kakashi. You got everyone here." Jiraiya smiled at all of them. Kakashi just nodded.

We're absolutely fucked. Naruto thought as he looked at Jiraiya in horror. "What's wrong with your face?" Asked Jiraiya as he looked from Naruto and Sasuki with a perverted giggle.

"Don't worry about it." Naruto grumbled. "So, why did you call us here?" Asked Sakura. Jiraiya had a wide grin and said, "Naruto and Kakashi already know about this, but today marks the greatest moment in human history!" Naruto widened his eyes as he heard what he had said.