Chapter 7

I just looked at Stephan confused, I really don't know what we are. We really did just meet each other a few days ago. He also did come into the bakery with a gunshot wound in his leg. We went out on a date, and we have been kissing all the time. He called me his, and always calls me different pet names like princess, or baby. Being with Stephan sounds like something I would love to try, but I'm not too sure about Stephan.

I just shrugged my shoulders, and Stephan wrapped his arm around my waist. 

"Do you want to come with me to work really quick? I have some emergency paperwork I have to get done" Stephan said to me, "I also have to talk to you."

I nodded my head, I want to talk to him too. I waved by to my brothers and I hugged Jason. After I hugged Jason, I was ripped away and Stephan had his arm around my waist and a death grip the belt loop of my jeans. I rolled my eyes, I don't think that Stephan knows that Jason is gay and has a crush on him, and Enzo. I chuckled to my self as we walked out of the front door.

As soon as the door shut, Stephan pushed me up against the door and gripped my jaw in his fingers,

"What is so funny mia principessa" Stephan questioned (literal translation: my princess).

"Nothing Stephy" I looked up at him with amusement in my eyes, he gripped my jaw harder.

"The only thing that will be funny, is when I chop off Jaden's fingers for touching you" he gritted out.

I couldn't hold it in anymore, "Stephy, oh Stephy" I bursted out laughing, "Jason doesn't think of me in that way."

"I know how boys think of you when they see you"

"Oh Stephy," I pecked his lips "you keep telling yourself that." 

We walked to the car, as always he opened my door for me and got in after that. After we buckled our belts, Stephan sped off to his workplace.

We arrived to this mansion, with hundreds of guards spread all over. Each guard looked to be equip with at least two hand guns and one large gun. They were all dressed in black, dark blue, or camouflage cargo pants, tight black shirts tucked in and high laced steel toe boots. They all looked scary to say the least.

We pulled into the garage and got out of the car. Stephan grabbed my hand tightly before we opened the door to the most beautiful house I have ever seen. There was marble floors, very high ceilings, beautiful counters and furniture. 

There were men scattered around the house, and only a few women. There were no kids running  around, but there were young teenagers, some look to be 14. 

We continued our way through the house, and we ended up going up a flight of stairs. After the stairs, we went through a few hallways, and we arrived at a dark oak door with golden handles. Stephan opened one of the doors, and let me go in first. 

"Sit bambina, I have to talk to you" Stephan pointed to a chair opposite o this large one sat behind the desk (literal translation: baby).

I nodded my head and sat down, but I sat down in Stephans big spiny chair. Stephan chuckled and smiled a little while walking over to me. He pulled me out of the chair and he sat down. He then pulled me down on top of him in a straddling position. 

"Ok, here it goes. Kelly, when I first met you, I was shot in the leg. I came into the bakery, and I told you not to tell anyone about it. Well now, I'm going to explain. I was with my buddy, John, and we were going to drop off something to a close partner of mine, Alexei. Another man, Alexander, is the head of the Russian mafia. He set a sneak attack on John, Alexei and I. We all managed to kill everyone, and I was the only one injured. John and Alexei were in different areas then me, so I just crawled in the bakery. I saw you and if I'm being honest I though you were an angel. I thought you were beautiful. I knew I wanted you to be mine, and the thought of anyone taking you away form me drives me nuts. I hate seen Jaden, or Jason, whatever his name is touching you. You are so nice, and basically the total opposite of me, which I think is what attracts me. I am the don of the Italian mafia. I want you to be my donna"

I sat there in silence. What in the hell did he just say to me. I will admit he is one hunk of a man, and he does have a great personality, so what is the harm in trying, right? Well I could die, you know with the whole mafia bullshit. And the surprise attack could be starting a war between the Russians and the Italians. There is no doubt in my mind that the Italians are the most superior mafia group, but people are bound to die is a fucking mafia war-

"Say something Bella" Stephan begged

"I can try, Stephy"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys! thanks for 75 reads! this chapter is a little short just because i not really motivated right now. i think i am going to post another chapter again tonight. i'm not sure. i recently got a message ask me to read someones book and give them some feedback which i did. she was so sweet. if you want some constructive criticism, do let me know and i will be more than happy to read a few chapters of your book. as always, constructive criticism for me book is very much appreciated, and maybe some comments? i still haven't had someone comment, and i just want to know some feedback :) gotta blast!

-jackie