Chap 31 - Marked And Mated

⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎      😘

Aerowyn's pov
_______________

"I love you too."

.....................................

"you love me?" I pulled away. "yes. Yes. I do. I love you so much." he kissed my forehead. "I'm madly in love with you."

"I love you too." I said pecking his lips. He looked at my neck and then at my eyes. I smiled at him wrapping my legs around his waist.

"mark me. Make me yours." I said breathlessly. He looked at my eyes. "are you sure?" he asked. His eyes clouded with lust.

I nodded. "yes. I want to be yours. There is no one else I would want to spend the rest of my life with. It's you. Only you."

His eyes turned black. "you realise what you are asking for right?" he asked once again.

"yes. Yes I know. I want to be yours. Yours fully."

He nodded. He pulled me in for a kiss and started walking. After sometime we came to our room. He locked the door behind us and looked at me with a dark look.

I was thrown on to the bed. I bounced a bit on it before settling fine. I looked at him shocked. He walked towards the bed slowly in a predatory manner. Before I knew it he was on me.

"it's going to hurt a bit." he said leaning towards my neck. I nodded in response. He placed his neck in the nap of my neck and start sucking on my sensitive skin. I let out a moan.

He trailed kisses from there yo my collarbone and again back to the sensitive skin of my neck. His kisses were hot and rough. I felt his warm hands on my exposed stomach. They kept massaging the tender skin making goosebumps raise.

I was so lost in the sensation when suddenly he bit me. His canines went inside my neck making me cry out in pain. I started thrashing under him, but he held me still. He held me down.

The pain was unbearable. It felt like he is breaking a bone in my shoulder blade. But soon my screams turned into moans when the pain dimmed down. The pain turned to pleasure. I dug my claws into his back arching my back.

After sometime he pulled his canines out of my neck and licked his mark.

He looked up at me. Our eyes met. His were filled with admiration, love and lust. I'm pretty sure my were too, because that's what I was feeling right now.

He let out a growl before attacking my lips, ripping my clothes at the same time with his extended claws.

............................

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭(A/N- once again. Blah blah blah happened. They marked, mated. You know what happened. Hehe.)🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

............................

I opened my eyes. I was awfully tired. I tried to move but a pain raised in my lower region. That's when I remembered what happened. A blush appeared on my face instantly.

I looked at Artorius's face as he slept. I smiled.

His arms were wrapped around me, protectively as I lay on top of him straddling him.