31.

Kaycee slept for an entire 4 hours while Sean binged the movies she wanted to watch.

She stirred and her eyes opened slowly, she blinked to wake herself up, and smiled when she saw him glancing down at her.

Sean: "hey sleeping beauty"

She giggled

Kaycee: "hey"

Sean: "how was your nap?"

Kaycee: "amazing, how long was I out?"

He picked up his phone and glanced at the clock.

4:13

Sean: "solid 4 hours"

Kaycee: "holy crap, why didn't you wake me up?!"

Sean: "we don't have anywhere to be until 8:30 tonight, there was no need to"

Kaycee: "well did you get any sleep?"

Sean: "about an hour or so, but I got caught up on both Home Alone movies and all my emails while you were peacefully dreaming on top of me"

She laughed and cuddled up closer to him with no desire to move.

She almost forgot about the entire incident with Bailey earlier, and felt guilty for keeping it from Sean but she didn't want him getting involved right now.

It was just better if she dealt with those battles silently, no matter how much he didn't want her to do that.

Sean: "you excited for class tonight?"

Kaycee: "you know I am"

Sean: "you know what I've been wondering"

Kaycee: "hmm?"

Sean: "how do people who don't have set partnerships go to classes like this and not worry..."

Kaycee: "what do you mean?"

Sean: "like, when we sign up for these types of classes we sign up together and we have each other...but some people sign up just hoping that maybe they'll be a partner there for them."

Kaycee: "yeah I've never really done that, seems like a whole lot of anxiety"

Sean: "I never went to partner classes until it was me and you"

Kaycee: "I never really did either, I mean, a few here and there with Gabe but, other than that...I don't think I have"

He fell silent. He never really liked hearing Gabes name.

Kaycee: "did I say something wrong Sean?"

Sean: "no baby, just...did you like dancing with him?"

Kaycee: "listen, I was like 7 when we started dancing together, give or take. Our parents formed that partnership when we had absolutely no say babe. I liked it because I was getting my foot in the door, but don't forget that when you called me and asked me to do WOD with you, I left him. I left him and all those years of partnership for a brand new adventure with you Sean."

Sean: "I was so grateful"

Kaycee: "when you called, my mom wasn't sure at all. She had no idea how well we worked together...I mean, we had Wrong Words under our belts but, we'd never really worked along side each other besides that"

Sean: "yeah it was one of the biggest risks we took but, look how well it paid off"

Kaycee: "god leads you where you're supposed to be. I broke off that partnership a long time ago for you, and I don't regret it one bit. And I hope that answers your question jelly belly."

Sean knew he got jealous easily, especially when it came to kaycee. She was his, and only his. Well, he wanted it to be that way.

Sean: "I am not jealous."

Kaycee: "okay...I believe you"

She was clearly sarcastic and he just let it be, knowing that she could read him just as well as he could her.

Sean: "and bubba"

Kaycee: "huh?"

Sean: "are you sure Bailey didn't say anything to make you upset earlier?"

Kaycee swallowed the guilt in her throat as she continued to lie in order to save any drama that wasn't necessary.

He always wanted to protect her.

Kaycee: "I'm sure"

Sean: "you know I'm always here, and you never have to be afraid to say something"

Kaycee: "I tell you everything baby, don't worry, I'm not scared"

Sean: "just wanna make sure you're comfortable"

Kaycee: "you are my comfort"

He placed a gentle kiss on top of her head as she molded herself to fit perfect with his body.

Sean: "I love you so much"

Kaycee: "I love you too Sean Lew"

He just couldn't understand how someone of such light and happiness could love someone of such boring and hasty nature.

Before they came together and formed the beautiful partnership they had now, he was overworking himself. Never out of focus and he'd never take a break to look back at what he's accomplished.

He's always been praised for his talent but when he met kaycee, his talent, along with his compassion and positivity were evident along with each other.

And he couldn't help but notice that she was the change and the light he needed.

She always would be that for him. He knew it wouldn't change, and if it did he'd be lost.

Sometimes when he's alone he pictures life without her, with a different partner, or perhaps even solo and he can't stand the thought of it.

The thought of arguing and hashing things out with someone else, laughing and carrying on with someone else seemed impossible.

And not being able to picture his life right now alone, or with someone else in the place of kaycee, he knew for a fact that he found the person he was meant to spend his entire life with.

His soul mate.