5: Revelations

(Important Note: Kaneko is the last name of y/n and his family. This chapter might contain some spoilers but they are very subtle.)

The bus ride from the USJ to school was a silent one. After what had happened, most decided to keep their mouth shut. The events were overwhelming for the students to say the least, even the usually stoic todoroki had a frown on his face.

After y/n was said to be the traitor, most of them were happy that he was dead by now but a small part of them was wondering that,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Did y/n really deserve what happened to him? Was y/n really the traitor?

Sure most of them believed what bakugo, midoriya, todoroki and kirishima had told them but they wondered were the villians really telling the truth about y/n? And was he really the son of m/n and f/n?

They had a lot of questions and they wanted answers.

.................................................................

U.A was closed for the next few days for the students to recover from the incident. The media was criticizing U.A for their security and how the students were endangered but what they didn't know was that a student had actually died, but no one cared about him. Why you ask? Just because he was quirkless, just because he didn't had anyone too stand by his side, just because he was alone.

The staff at U.A after hearing what had happened at the USJ were traumatized to say the least. Even if y/n was the traitor, he didn't deserve what had the heroes done to him. Not even the most dangerous villians suffer the painful punishment that he suffered and more importantly,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Was he really the traitor????

Sure the villians said that he was a part of their plan and his past was sure a mystery but if he was a part of their plan then why would he go to such lengths to become a hero? And was he really the son of the iconic hero duo?? They sure had a lot of questions to ask from m/n and f/n.

............................…....................................

F/n and m/n accepted that y/n was actually their own son, f/n explained that when y/n was young they took him to Nighteye to see what would he become in the future. He said that Nighteye saw that y/n in the future will become a villian. F/n lied about the abusing part as he didn't wanted to spoil his reputation. He said that y/n started to act strange after that, he started to distance himself from others and at the age of five he disappeared.

While f/n was explaining all of this m/n was just deep in her thoughts. She thought that if she had given y/n the love that he deserved and she promised, maybe.........just maybe this wouldn't have happened. Maybe if y/n had lived a normal life, he might've been here as a part of their family.

Needless to say majority of the teachers believed what f/n said, but there was a minority that was suspicious about their story. In that group was Present mic, Midnight and nezu.

Present mic and midnight knew something was wrong because if y/n really wanted to become a villian, than why would he endure all the pain and torture that he faced in all those years. More importantly they knew y/n was hurting when they looked him in the eye, those eyes were filled with pain and sorrow.

They knew all of this because when their closest hero friend died in a villian attack, aizawa had become like this. He isolated himself from others to bear the pain himself but later he realized that his other friends were also just hurting like him, but they shouldered the pain with each other. Aizawa realized that he had his friends by his side and should stop this, not only his friends would be happy but also the friend who died.