2

"Woah..." Izuku said while pulling a flask out of his back pocket. He was standing outside of U.A. with Aizawa, and he didn't know that U.A. was this big. "Well Aizawa." Izuku slurred. "What are we going to do here?? And how are you gonna change my mind?" Aizawa walked in with izuku following, then said "actually, I don't know. The principle wants to meet you since I asked him if you could come in today so, that's the plan for now." Izuku sighed while taking a drink.

Aizawa knocked on a door, then heard a man say "come in." He opened the door and Izuku saw a bear/mouse sitting down at the desk. "Hey, it's a bear!" Izuku shouted while running by him, then started to pat his head. "Kid what the hell?! He's the principal!" Aizawa shouted while wrapping izuku up with his scarf.

"Oohhhh... so that's what that scarf does..." Aizawa sighed, then the principal started laughing. "I'm principal nezu. You're midoriya izuku I presume?" Nezu said. Izuku smiled while disappearing from Aizawas scarf, then he was in front of nezu with his hand out. Izuku let out a hiccup while stumbling. Nezu looked him up and down with a small smile, then asked "are you, drunk right now?" While shaking his hand.

"Fortunately so, sir!" Izuku shouted. "So, that's how you escaped from Aizawas scarf?" Izuku nodded while pulling out his flask. "I'm glad Aizawa filled you in about me." Nezu chuckled, then pulled out some papers from his desk and handed them to izuku. "Well midoriya, when Aizawa called me last night asking to see if you could come check the school out, I checked out your background. You are a 4.0 student, but you're always late to school and reek of alcohol when you show up. It says you live in an apartment, but according to Aizawa, that seems to be a lie."

"I want to see if you're actually as smart as this transcript says you are so, I want you to take this test for me.. will that be okay?" Nezu finished, then Izuku handed the papers back. With a small hiccup, izuku said "finished." Aizawa and nezus eyes raised. "B-But midoriya, I just handed it to you. And I didn't even give you a pen-" nezu stopped talking when he saw that all the answers were written on the paper.

"How did you finish so fast?" Nezu asked. Izuku shrugged while Aizawa karate chopped his head. "Answer the question kid." Izuku started to laugh, then said "it was pretty easy. When you gave me the paper I already knew the answers. I just grabbed a pencil when you were talking to me." Nezu looked over all the answers, and they were all correct.

He looked up to izuku who was taking a drink from his flask. "Well midoriya, I am certainly surprised. I'm going to look this over some more while Aizawa gives you a tour, alright?" Nezu said, then Aizawa grabbed izuku by the head and started to drag him out. As nezu watched them leave his office, he smiled. "Midoriya izuku.. What an interesting character you are."

//Later\\

"And now, here we are. The class that I teach, class 1-A." Aizawa said as the walked up to a giant door. Izuku yawned. "Oh god.... That tour was so long that I think I'm sober." Izuku pulled out a bottle and his flask, then started filling it up. Aizawa watched as izuku did that, and when izuku was done, he asked "why didn't you just drink from the bottle if you had it?"

Izuku shrugged as he was drinking. He was feeling like himself again, and Aizawa shook his head while sighing. "Alright, I'll let you meet the students. I think you'd fit rig-" Aizawa started to say but was cut off by hearing his students shouting. Izuku laughed lightly while Aizawa kicked the door open.

"I can't even leave you guys alone for five minutes." Aizawa said while rubbing his eyes. The students went quiet instantly, then Aizawa sighed. "Well, I brought in a guest and I showed him around U.A. to see if he would start attending. Everyone behave, alright?" Aizawa said while his hair raised, and everyone nodded. "Okay kid, you can come in." Izuku popped his head in the room and smiled, then stumbled into the room.

"Woah, this is a big classroom." Izuku said, then pulled out his flask. All the students looked at each other with shocked looks, then one of them with long black hair that was in a ponytail, raised their hand. "Yes Yaoyorozu?" Aizawa said. "Um, I hope you don't mind me asking, but is he drunk?" Izuku smiled and took a drink.

"Yes I am! Why, do you want some??" He said as he tried to offer Yaoyorozu some, but Aizawa wrapped up izukus arm. "Hey kid, don't corrupt my students." Izuku looked at his arm and smiled, then took it away from Yaoyorozu and took a drink. Now, the students were more confused. "Aizawa, do you want someone like-" Yaoyorozu pointed at Izuku. "Him, to join U.A.? No offense."

Izuku chuckled and said "none taken!" While Aizawa shrugged. "I don't know yet, that's why I brought him here." Aizawa looked at Izuku and he had a smile on his face, then Aizawa had a bright idea. "Hey kid, do you think you could take on all of my students in a fight?" Izuku looked at all of them with a smirk, then nodded while taking out his flask.

"Haaaaaa?! You really think you can take me on, you drunken loser?!" A very loud, blonde spiky haired student said. "Okay well, let's make this interesting then.... Anyone who fights midoriya and wins, gets an A on the next math test." Everyone's eyes raised and some of them started to get excited, then izuku looked up and took a drink.

"Alright, let's do this, I guess." Izuku shouted while stumbling into the gym. Aizawa had him change into some U.A. gym clothes so he could move more "freely." But Izuku didn't care. Everyone was standing a few feet away from izuku in a fighting stance, waiting for Aizawa to give them the go ahead. "Okay, is everyone ready?" Aizawa asked, and the students nodded. "Are you sure you want to fight all of them kid?" Izuku nodded. "Okay then. Fight."

"That drunken bastard is mine!" The loud blonde shouted while blasting up into the sky. Izukus eyes raised as the blonde came closer, then he hit the ground and dust went everywhere. "Wow did bakugo take him out just like that?!"

The dust disappeared, and it showed Izuku holding an unconscious bakugo. "Woah.... This guy had a really cool quirk.." He said as he dropped him. "Holy hell!" One kid shouted, but another with red hair shook his head. "Come on guys! It's just one kid! Just because bakubro got taken out doesnt mean we can't take him out!"

He ran up to izuku and tried to throw punches towards him, but none of them were connecting. "Hmm. His skin looks like it's hard as rock... Maybe even stronger than that.." Izuku jumped up in the air and kicked the kid in the jaw. The red hair kid went up in the air, then when he started coming down down izuku ran up and punched him in the stomach hard enough to send him flying.

The rest of the students ran out of the way and the red hair kid went through the gym wall. The students turned around to izuku to see him taking another drink out of his flask. "Alrighty, now that I'm somewhat warmed up.... Let's show what I can really do." Izuku said while jumping up and down. He disappeared, then appeared in front of one student with arms the had eyes coming from it and punched him in the stomach.

He appeared in front of more students and started taking them out one by one. Izuku jumped over a girl that looked like a frog and kicked her in the back, then went to another student with his fist out. "NOPE NOPE NOPE I'M DONE!" Izuku stopped right in front of them and wind went everywhere. "Ahh man.. That's no fun, but oh well..." He turned around and saw Yaoyorozu standing alone with a pole in her hands.

Izuku smiled while standing up straight, then started walking towards her. "You're the only one left rig-" Izuku started saying but tripped and hit the ground. "Ow..." He stood up and instantly dodged a pole coming for his head. Yaoyorozu started barraging him with the end of the pole, trying to hit him but she wasn't having any luck.

She was getting irritated and izuku could tell. "Hey, Yaoyorozu right?" Izuku asked while dodging the pole again. She didn't answer so izuku grabbed the pole. "Did I do something wrong?" Yaoyorozu frowned. She dropped the pole and tried to punch him, but izuku grabbed her hand. "You almost hit me there." Izuku said while chuckling.

He punched Yaoyorozu in the stomach, then stepped back while she fell to the floor. "Sorry Yaoyorozu.. Anyways, Aizawa..." Izuku said while the words were slurred. "Did I pass your test?" Aizawa slowly smiled while walking up to izuku. He put his hand on Izukus shoulder, then said "Come to U.A. kid."