𝑆𝑦𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙 ❥ Lord Death x Reader

I'm trying to get these out as fast as I can please stick with me I'm so sorry.

This is fluff ! We love some of it.

Reader is non binary so no original pronouns. And the new teacher in here!

Requested by @rayofpitchblack1

Anime is Soul Eater streaming on Netflix and more!

Enjoy~
_________________________________

It was your first day teaching at a little high school. But then again the kids were much bigger and much more the judge on certain things.

It was hell even though outside looked more beautiful than it normally would.

The suns rays were peaking slowly from the grey clouds that covered the entire sky. The showery yesterday filled with rain drops was slowly being whisked away by the harsh weather.

Last night there was only a bit of rainfall that showered upon every lamppost, store, people, pets, and the mysterious streets with alleyways leading who knows where.

Today was clearing up just fine after the water released. Spots of the water were drifting away.

Little bird families were flying in the misty land and building tiny nests with branches.

The mothers stayed on branches as the little dotted eggs began to have cracks showing signs of happiness in the bird chirping language.

It appeared to be a good day on the outside. But on the inside of your actual body, it was a living hell that was slowly burning into ashes till they will fall at the beautiful hands of Satan.

Who doesn't love a good demon that ruins your life on a daily basis.

Imagine being in his presence, you would melt from the heat and die. Literally.

"Hey imagine dying in the actual hands of Satan wouldn't that be something." You said with a blank minded state staring at the ticking clock on your wall.

The time ticked as you drank some of your morning tea. Your mind still didn't pinch at the subject you were supposed to be fully on.

That is until your slow mind got it when your burnt toast popped out from the little silver toaster you owned.

"Oh shit I have school!" You gripped your hair and placed your mug with tea on the counter, almost making it fully fall.

"Wait but I'm not a student anymore, oh my lord I'm so stupid." You said taking the toast out of the mini toaster.

You shrugged taking a bite of your breakfast food, a small piece of bread goes a long way.

In fact so long, it sent your mind flying with knowledge and sent neurons throughout your brain system making you remember everything that went into your mind at the time.

"Holy chicken strips I'm going to be a teacher!" You yelled frantically keeping the toast in your mouth and running around the house.

"Oh god no I'm going to be late on my first day!" You said in a muffled way keeping the toast still and having drool fall from how long you were just keeping it there to sit in your mouth with your teeth.

"Shut up stupid clock!" You took the toast out from anger and threw your sneaker at it.

"No frick I needed that shoe! Give it back stupid house!" You yelled practically to yourself and going to where your precious sneaker fell from doing it's up most job and beating the clock up.