Chatper 16(edited)

3rd pov:

"I don't need a damn doctor." Deku announced, which led to four chuckling men saying things like, "sure", "yea cause that's what your feet are saying", and "oh really?".

"You'll be fine, nothing gonna happen, they will just X-ray your foot then apply what needs to be applied" Kaminari said.

"And who the fuck are you?" Deku asked quite rudely which confused Shinso since Izuku was always the nice one apologizing for anything even if it wasn't his fault. He looked close at his face and in his eyes he saw the small feeling of regret and guilt.

"I'm Denki Kaminari! Kiri and Shin are my mates but I just call them E and Oshi! A few weeks ago they let me dye a black lightning bolt in my hair! Doesn't it look nice?!" Kaminari said being his usual hyper and cheerful self.

"Totally" Deku said sarcastically.

"And we're here." Kirishima said, dragging the 'a' in and.

Deku was placed on the bed and told not to move while Shinso went and got the doctor.

"Hi, you already know me like I said earlier I'm Denki and this is Kirishima! He's one of my mates! Did you know you can be mates with two people? Do you have a mate? Are you planning on having a mate? What about kids?"  Kaminari said giving Deku a little anxiety from all the questions.

"W-who needs a mate. All they do is use you! They only want you for your body! You're better off by yourself! But Shinso is nice and would never! Now kids I have been planning on taking two kids, when I was 14 they were 2 and an infant. Eri and Kota. From an adoption center, but I left for 5 years so they are now 7 and 5. They probably have a family." Deku said, catching Bakugou's attention.

'It's a big shot but if I can find the adoption center and find those kids. Maybe Izu will be happy,' Bakugo thought to himself as Shinso walked back in with the doctor.

"Hasn't even been a week and your already here, I'm going to take a wild guess and say we will be seeing each other a lot" Recovery girl says. 

"I'm only here because I made a deal with someone... let's just get this done." Izuku said not wanting to be around anyone anymore. He was alone for years and suddenly people were everywhere.

Recovery girl did an x-ray and with no surprise it was broken. The doctor started to do all the medical stuff needed for a broken leg.

The doctor was finishing up when the door slammed open and the two people Deku didn't want to see him right now were at the door.

Aizawa and Mic. His dads...

____________________________

Words: 466

I'm sorry it's short like always. Please comment your opinion weather it's good or bad it's feed back. And have a good day/night!

~ tell tomorrow